2011 Track Days

grapesmuggler27

I don't know 100% what all days Im doing yet but I do know for sure are april 16th and may 14th both at Nelsons, anyone else doing these days? I know its still a little ways for the first one and with the ohio weather know one ever knows what its going to be like in april but I just cant wait.

Out for those Nelson days, but I believe I have 5 days with Motoseries setup on my schedule and will be paying for those in a week or two. Then I will signup for 2, 2 day events at Mid Ohio, and go from there. I am looking to do 10-15 this year, total.

Dubguy, are you still going South 1 more time too? Remind me or PM me the dates.

Out for those Nelson days, but I believe I have 5 days with Motoseries setup on my schedule and will be paying for those in a week or two. Then I will signup for 2, 2 day events at Mid Ohio, and go from there. I am looking to do 10-15 this year, total.

Dubguy, are you still going South 1 more time too? Remind me or PM me the dates.

I'm sure I will.. My dad is going to Barber and is wanting me to go.. But Atlanta Motorsports Park is brand new and Id love to check that one out.. We'll see.. What were u thinking?

I wil go you just need to pay my way, other then that I'm down

haha.. I can barely pay for myself.. But I saw your post on wera.. Tell your boss we are going to team up! :D

Im prolly going to sign up for some beaver.

You would pay for Beaver ;)

Andy, check you PMs. Mykill. I just saw I can't do Mid O on June 6,7 because I m off work all end of week for dirt races. But I believe I ll be at Nelson with Apch8r earlier when you are. We can coordinate come time.

Upate on the Motoseries I will be riding;

May 14th Nelson staying over to watch races Sunday

May 28th or 29th Beaver Run " " This is still Pending approval from them

Possibly June 4th Nelson(this is Doubtful, but might happen, I would have to leave early or right after last lap for dirt races)

June 25th Beaver Staying over til Sunday

Octobre 1 Nelson staying over til Sunday

That is the Moto Series I will be running

Mid O looks like this;

Possibly April 23 and 24th(questionable with weather)

June 27-28 Monday Tuesday

OR-will not do both of these

July 11-12 Monday Tuesday

and August 15-16 Monday Tuesday

I will most likely toss in Grattan 1-2 days total, and Putnam 1-2 days.

Pretty much every other weekend in May, June, July is busy with races, so I won't be avail for many of those. But that looks like my summer, and keeps me about in the budget I want to be.

Edited by madcat6183
Updated info