F'n dumbass on 270 EB a few minutes ago...

SWing'R

...this dumbass almost bit it and would have caused a multi-car crash that

would have included myself! :nono:

Asshole came out of nowhere doing well over what the collective traffic mass

was doing' date=' split lanes and went completely sideways TWICE as he tried to

cut over three lanes at over 70mph in heavy morning traffic EB on 270 just past Sawmill!

When he went sideways the second time I thought it was all over, but he

somehow managed to straighten it out and keep going. This happened about

two cars in front of me.

The only thing I can think of that would possess someone to pull such a stupid

stunt during heavy traffic is that he must have stole the car or just committed

some other major crime cause he didn't care about anyone else on the road!

[/quote']

Hey lighten up! I was in a rush to get to Iron Poney before they sold out of leather riding costumes. :p

Just this weekend I pulled over to the far left lane to pass some dude in the middle lane, going about 70, and as soon as I sped up a little and could see his front bumper in my passenger side mirror he sped up. Then I realized that he was racing or something, so I stayed in the left lane until he passed. After he got the satisfaction of winning "the race" he swerved over in between people in the slow lane and exited. :lol:

Just this weekend I pulled over to the far left lane to pass some dude in the middle lane, going about 70, and as soon as I sped up a little and could see his front bumper in my passenger side mirror he sped up. Then I realized that he was racing or something, so I stayed in the left lane until he passed. After he got the satisfaction of winning "the race" he swerved over in between people in the slow lane and exited. :lol:

I really can't stand that crap. If I wanted to race, I would have indicated it somehow. If I want to get past you and you're going slower than I am, stay out of my way, and let me get past.

/rant

I really can't stand that crap. If I wanted to race, I would have indicated it somehow. If I want to get past you and you're going slower than I am, stay out of my way, and let me get past.

/rant

Agreed... I usually am on cruise control around 70'ish, and it really pisses me off when I go to pass someone, & then they finally decide to speed up. I know it's them, cause I was on c/c

Unlike Alien... What I love to do to them is stay in the left lane next to them, until they run out of lane & get jammed behind a car/truck in front of them... And then they have to slow way down ;)

...this dumbass almost bit it and would have caused a multi-car crash that

would have included myself! :nono:

Asshole came out of nowhere doing well over what the collective traffic mass

was doing' date=' split lanes and went completely sideways TWICE as he tried to

cut over three lanes at over 70mph in heavy morning traffic EB on 270 just past Sawmill!

When he went sideways the second time I thought it was all over, but he

somehow managed to straighten it out and keep going. This happened about

two cars in front of me.

The only thing I can think of that would possess someone to pull such a stupid

stunt during heavy traffic is that he must have stole the car or just committed

some other major crime cause he didn't care about anyone else on the road!

Car was black, looked like a Chevy Cobalt.

Sometimes I wish I had a piece of shit car built like a tank that I could

just drive around all day and take people like that out![/quote']

this reminds me of a couple bike rides that I was on and some asshat kept taking his superbike off roading and both times was able to save it. :D

this reminds me of a couple bike rides that I was on and some asshat kept taking his superbike off roading and both times was able to save it. :D
Well that sounds like a story!!!

Hmmm, who was that again???????? Oh, yeah, it was me :D:badgerrock:

Pissing off the masses again I see.... way to go Dave.... j-hole!...:lol:

What :dunno:

people like this irritate me man...if they pull that stunt, i floor it and wont back down until i blow them away or my vehicle has nothing left in it...they wanna act that way, then i wanna see just how fast theyre willing to go to make a point.

ive had a few high triple digit run ins with people of this nature.... douche bags, drive 60mph and then get pissed when you try to pass them

I think I saw that movie, the blond was hot in the fight sceen with the plastic cowlings bouncing of each other just like in real life. :rolleyes:

people like this irritate me man...if they pull that stunt, i floor it and wont back down until i blow them away or my vehicle has nothing left in it...they wanna act that way, then i wanna see just how fast theyre willing to go to make a point.

ive had a few high triple digit run ins with people of this nature.... douche bags, drive 60mph and then get pissed when you try to pass them

My car could have easily dusted this guys car, I figured I'd let him pass me and then when he slows down back to normal speed I'd do a normal pass with a thumbs up or something. Unfortunately, he disappointed me by immediately exiting.

• 2 weeks later...

I REALLY need to start running my GoPro in my work van, I saw some more crazy shit this morning.

Road rage I guess, some douche tried to run another guy off the road on the ramp from 270 S to 70E on the West side.

In the process they both almost wrecked. I actually think he rammed the other car cause I saw the car pulled off

on the Wilson Rd ramp a few minutes later and it was beat to shit. :nono: