Speaking of AWD bike designs...

jarvismb

I've never been a fan of engineers trying to redesign something already perfected. Leave it be I say. The motorcycle is already perfect, don't start getting stupid with it.

you don't think the engineers had to go out of the box to get to the ZX-14?

you don't think the engineers had to go out of the box to get to the ZX-14?

It's controlled just like any other bike.

Nope. Suzuki already did it for them. They just plopped a Foreman grille on the side along with a banana seat for the riders that that like bananas :supergay:

Busa Rules. :D

:lol: The Busa only had 1 year to reign before the ZX12 kicked it's ass. :p

you're just mad cuz the kawi doesn't look like a 2 year old molded it outta playdough.

Awesome! :lol:

they look like george foreman had a grilling accident with some large-gilled fish

Nobody goes hungry on rides! Plus they look good anyway. Nothing is worse than a cyclops with a big HUNCH BACK. :D

cyclops.jpg

PLUS

hunchback_1.gif

EQUALS

hayabusa_motoby.jpg

Edited by NinjaNick
  • Upvote 1

All I'm sayin is that if the rear chain breaks your gonna be fucked. Looks like no chain guard for the side of your legs.

The only thing a chain guard does on a sportbike is keep water and oil from splattering everywhere. Those plastic (and even aluminum aftermarket ones) won't do shit to stop a chain.

Thats what CARBON FIBER is for!!

:rolleyes:

Actually, carbon fiber is strictly for tensile strength.

I fully believe a chain coming off at speed would rip through any standard "accessory thickness" carbon fiber like tissue paper, same as plastic.

Unless you're being sarcastic, in which case, yea, rolleyes.

ill take the busa over the 14 anyday, IMO i think the 14 is ugly as hell. Kawi always view things as "well lets just put a bigger motor than the other guy on it", 600cc vs 636cc/ 1300cc vs 1400cc. The busas advantage is its been around longer so theres more aftermarket for it. theres no "better" bike, just which ever you have the taste for and as for winning goes who ever has the bigger balls wins.

Back to the AWD topic, the best AWD design i have seen is christini, which they have been working on street bikes recently but specialize in dirtbikes. If i had the money to buy their AWD kit, which is the price of a new bike, i would.

• Downvote 1