Picked up a new ride

tyler524

what do you haul just groceries? Need sway from a ridgeline, that isnt even a truck. That eco boost can haul two of those things. Lol your poor little ridgeline can't even haul 1.

You're right I don't drive a truck, I couldn't afford the $45k price tag of a "real truck". So I just drive a $30k car that I can fit two motorcycles in the bed, full tool box and spare parts in the trunk, haul 5 people comfortably, comes with 1500lbs bed capacity or 5000lbs tow capacity and will easily run circles around any "real truck" when it comes to handling the twisty bits like deals gap and still avg 22-24mpg there and back ;) So I guess my comment still stands.. I would have to see some pretty serious gains in the Ecoboost over what I have for the $15K premium.

From what I've read so far the Ecoboost pulling an enclosed trailer at only half the weight it's rated for seems to only get around 8-9mpg avg.. So I wonder what it would get pulling two ridgelines.. maybe 4-5? ;) Hence the reason I'd like to hear some real world numbers. I've also heard it's seen almost 30mpg highway unloaded due the the really tall 6th gear.