New ride

cmh_sprint

Didn't Hoblick just buy one of these a little bit ago?

Pretty freaking cool cars. I kinda want to drive one. I'm in the market for a sedan.

Yep. He bought one a few months ago. If I make it to the meet and great this month, you take it out.

Yep. He bought one a few months ago. If I make it to the meet and great this month, you take it out.

sweet!

glad you went with the sonata instead of the optima

what did you end up paying for it.. PM me if youd like.

im just curious to compare against my deal.

oh and where did ya get it?

now get those windows tinted lol

oh and ATP already makes a downpipe and test pipe for it :D

and a reflash is on the way from poweraxel :D

Cool car, I have wanted to at least test drive one ever since hoblick posted his up. I think they look great! Not so sure I would want the turbo, just a good looking car.

Where do you live that you posted that up yesterday and have snow on the ground? WTF? snow ice whatever it is.

Those are pretty nice ride.

Hyundai and Kia are both stepping up their games. coming out with nice stuff. Alot better looking then what Honda and Toyota is coming up with. And from the sounds of it better performance as well.

Those are pretty nice ride.

Hyundai and Kia are both stepping up their games. coming out with nice stuff. Alot better looking then what Honda and Toyota is coming up with. And from the sounds of it better performance as well.

Yeah, I saw the new Kia sportage today and did a double take cuz I have never seen such a cool Kia before lol

Yeah, I saw the new Kia sportage today and did a double take cuz I have never seen such a cool Kia before lol

yeah i was half tempted to trade my truck in on one. i think im gonna wait though, the truck is just to useful.

but they are sweet, LED driving lights, nice interior, great engine, and good MPG

Picked this up yesterday. Sonata Limited w/2.0 turbo & Navi. Love the engine. I can't wait to get it broke in and see what it will really do.

Nice car... But I don't think all 8 of us are gonna fit in it on the way back to the hotel from Buddy's :D

sweet!

glad you went with the sonata instead of the optima

what did you end up paying for it.. PM me if youd like.

im just curious to compare against my deal.

oh and where did ya get it?

now get those windows tinted lol

oh and ATP already makes a downpipe and test pipe for it :D

and a reflash is on the way from poweraxel :D

Sticker was just over $30K, ended up paying $28K. The only thing it didn't come with is mud guards and wheel locks. I also got the 10 year / 100k all inclusive warranty for $1k($600 less than originally quoted). I've never bought an extended warranty before but I'll most likely keep this until it dies.

Against your advice I ended up at the dealer you advised against going to since they were the only one in town that had the color we wanted. Other than taking 5 hours :wtf:, to complete the deal, from the time we got there to the time we left, we didn't have any issues. The Salesman was upfront and didn't try to BS us. We did the test drive, I told him what I was willing to pay and that was it.

We drove the Kia before the Sonata, the seats are what made me go with the Sonata. The Kia seats were hard with very thin padding. I liked the dash and the panoramic roof but the seats were the deal breaker.

I plan on gettting the windows done as well as some other farkles once the weather breaks for good. Thanks again for the input Ryan.

Cool car, I have wanted to at least test drive one ever since hoblick posted his up. I think they look great! Not so sure I would want the turbo, just a good looking car.

Where do you live that you posted that up yesterday and have snow on the ground? WTF? snow ice whatever it is.

Just NW of Columbus. That all disappeared yesterday with all the rain and was replaced by a 150' x250' temporary pond. I had a small river running across my driveway when I left for work this morning. :)

Nice car... But I don't think all 8 of us are gonna fit in it on the way back to the hotel from Buddy's :D

I still have the Excursion. I bought this since I lost my company car. By the time I get my mileage reimbursment check each month, it will cost me about $70 a month for the payment. Gotta love company cut backs, I go from a beat to shit Malibu to this. :rolleyes:

Awright, now lets talk about you selling me that big 'ol Excursion that you dont need anymore.....

Bah...I still need something for the wife to haul drunks around in as well as my sleds and bike. Mostly the first reason though. :)