ive become addicted...my next gun..thoughts?

Steve Butters

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it didn't cost a $1000 then it is a shit scope an not worth mention around these parts.

Says who? Vortex is used by shooters of all variety. Mine is an entry level and very reasonable on price for what im using it for.

Ok.. so enough with the arguing. All you need to worry about is the following until you learn what you want/need/like.

Figure out your price range

Read reviews for those scopes.

Spend what you can afford to spend that makes you happy on your purchase.

There are substantial differences in quality/price of scopes but for arguments sake, get what works for you and makes you happy. If you need more down the road, you will learn over time because thats the way most people figure things out.

If youre happy and it works for you, thats all that matters. At the same time, if you ask for advice, dont get all bent out of shape when someone recomends you spend more than the $30 you were planning on spending.

flounder - im not the one bent out of shape, i think you have me confused with someone....i just asked for advice, someone mentioned the vortex scopes being decent for a cheap scope - so i picked up their entry level scope....i paid a $115 which is a little more than i planned to pay, but after reading the reviews of it it seemed like an alright place to start so i picked it up