Omg Lady Gaga's New Video

Jst2fst

plz tell me you are secretly a 17 year old girl, then I can let this comment slide :D

If by 17 you mean 23 year old male. Dude is a has been let Gaga enjoy it while Shes in the limelight now unlike flava flav.

If by 17 you mean 23 year old male. Dude is a has been let Gaga enjoy it while Shes in the limelight now unlike flava flav.

I mean I like a lot of no talent ass clowns and shitty music but her and kesha I can't stand, the music is just soooo bad. Not to mention I normally have middling standards in girls I would nail but holy hell I couldn't touch either of them, they are truly hideous

I mean I like a lot of no talent ass clowns and shitty music but her and kesha I can't stand, the music is just soooo bad. Not to mention I normally have middling standards in girls I would nail but holy hell I couldn't touch either of them, they are truly hideous

Your crazy if you put the two of them down as hit monsters and call them uglyish. Then if not talent women are your style then I guess Rosie O'donel is more your taste right? :dunno:

Kesha is all autotune and sounds worse than Ashley Simpson live. Gag me is all in the theatrics and crazy stuff. Neither of them can write their own music which also is a big fail in my book. Rosie O'donnell is also a fat ugly annoying carpet muncher who isn't even a "singer" so I'm not sure how that applies

I apologize I just dont find this attractive:

1110-kesha-bikini-06-480x720.jpg

or this:

gaga-ugly3-e12803262155303.jpg

you're a good dude so I hope you aren't getting angry or offended by my comments

She's got a decent body :drool:

Mehhh... She's never really done anything for me

her face is fukt up.

It's that nose... She looks like she's lebonese or something

And her mouth

Kesha is all autotune and sounds worse than Ashley Simpson live. Gag me is all in the theatrics and crazy stuff. Neither of them can write their own music which also is a big fail in my book. Rosie O'donnell is also a fat ugly annoying carpet muncher who isn't even a "singer" so I'm not sure how that applies

I apologize I just dont find this attractive:

1110-kesha-bikini-06-480x720.jpg

or this:

gaga-ugly3-e12803262155303.jpg

you're a good dude so I hope you aren't getting angry or offended by my comments

Ok those pics almost made me gag WTF. Yea makeup can do wonders apparently. Ok so Rosie was a bad choice to used to make a point. Hell the two of them are still raking I. The money, so if they came to your home and said they wanted to be your suga mama you'd pass right?

No I'm not getting upset over this just need an argument due to boredom.

• Upvote 1

Ok those pics almost made me gag WTF. Yea makeup can do wonders apparently. Ok so Rosie was a bad choice to used to make a point. Hell the two of them are still raking I. The money, so if they came to your home and said they wanted to be your suga mama you'd pass right?

yea there is plenty more where those came from too. Airbrushing and digital enhancement make them look "good". The real them is clearly hideous and thats why I made my previous statements

I'd absolutely pass because I'm too shallow. The money would be tempting but I make enough to keep me happy soooo I can deal with that until I get an attractive sugar momma :D