Another Open Carry Meet 3/21

chevysoldier

Licking County Open Carry Club is having a Meet, Greet, and Eat on Monday March 21, 2011, at Stacey's Buffet in Newark/Heath starting at 6:00pm (18:00) and lasting for at least two hours. The address is 833 South 30th Street Heath, OH 43056-1207. We invite all Second Admendment supporters to come out for an evening of fine food and good fellowship with like minded people. Kids are welcome to this family event!

Stacey's is a four star buffet with excellent food, plenty of room, lots of patriotism, and is very supportive of our Second Admendment rights. Come support a local business that supports you back!

Open carry, carry concealed or don't carry at all. Just be supportive of our right to carry.

I'm planning on making it to this one again but won't know for sure until it gets closer.

• 2 weeks later...

For those that would like to attend one of these meets but are too far away for this one in Licking county, check out http://www.ohioccwforums.org/viewforum.php?f=21. Many OC meets get posted up there for the state of Ohio. You will have to register to see that forum.

42 minutes from work. I might check this out. I've been to one meet with the ohioccw group. Good people.

city boys don't open carry! :lol: j/k

This isn't an official OFCC function, but many of the member on OFCC go to this one. It's actually the Licking County Open Carry Club.

No fuel to make it :( or I'd be there

It'd too bad that don't have the places, could call them stations, on street corners where you can get more fuel. That would be an awesome idea.

:p I'm just messing. I understand, it's all good. :)

It'd too bad that don't have the places, could call them stations, on street corners where you can get more fuel. That would be an awesome idea.

:p I'm just messing. I understand, it's all good. :)

Yea, I know its like someone needs to invent a place that's convenient for all to use and spend huge amounts of monies at......:rolleyes: Wonder when that will happen...... :lol: