dog owners - need advice

Steve Butters

254172_10150315116898448_686293447_9707745_233796_n-1.jpg

poor girl...she hated pics, we rarely got a good one....and her eyes are all glazed over from the macular degeneration and cataracts....she was such a sweetheart though....there will never be another dog like her....the few people on here who have ever seen my dog in person know its true lol....she used to run in small tight circles as fast as she possibly could for as long as she could...never seen a 16yr old dog doing 15mph donuts in the living room....what a weirdo, i miss her

Edited by Steve Butters

It's amazing how much traction they have on carpet..

Yep and never get dizzy lol.....she had nerve damage from a bad ear clipping job ...she circled so much her body was actually curved, her bones grew longer on one side than the other lol

Yep and never get dizzy lol.....she had nerve damage from a bad ear clipping job ...she circled so much her body was actually curved, her bones grew longer on one side than the other lol

lol, wow. Never heard of that. You should have made her alternate directions. could have made her grow another foot longer? :D

You can't get one to "get over" a passed pet. The pain will pass then you will be ready to give another animal a good life. I would like to believe the other pets I've had would want me to pay it forward to another pet. You know give another pet love equal to the love my other pets have given to me.

• Upvote 1

You can't get one to "get over" a passed pet. The pain will pass then you will be ready to give another animal a good life. I would like to believe the other pets I've had would want me to pay it forward to another pet. You know give another pet love equal to the love my other pets have given to me.

i think that may work for some people....but at this point in my life, i dont see myself ever getting another pet... i kind of feel like ive already had the best dog i could ever hope to have, and that any other pet i get would never be able to fill the void i feel for the one i just lost...i dont know if i could deal with this every 10-15 years...losing one was hard enough