New Rider....Still learning

xATwistedMindx

Hello everyone! I was directed to this website by a friend (Kawi Kid), so I thought that I would give it a try. I definitely need a good reference source for bikes due to my inexperience. I just purchased my first bike a couple weeks ago...2007 Kawasaki ZX6R. Still learning how to drive/manuever the beast. I have been slowly catching on but I still have alot of learning to do. Looking forward to sharing information and getting to know some fellow riders.

Yeah I am scheduled for one already in May. It was the earliest that I could get in. Those classes fill up quick!

Honestly if you go to one of the classes some people don't show up and they will take you in. It's worth a try.. A friend of mine did that the dame day that mine was scheduled and he got in with two empty spots to spare. Good luck and welcome. :)

Welcome aboard dude. Don't mind the trolls lol. They truly know they are blessed to have me here

We'd rather have you on here instead of senselessly destroying perfectly good motorcycles.

And welcome to the site.

Kawi has friends???? Does his mommy pay you to play with him. ??

Speaking of friends it would have been nice to know on was in town over the weekend. Dick. I would have bought you a coffee like I did for Tom.

Speaking of friends it would have been nice to know on was in town over the weekend. Dick. I would have bought you a coffee like I did for Tom.

You come here all the time but never tell anyone.