Got a little something to shoot squirrels with...

Casper

I have the mini 14 target model and I have only shot out to 200 yrds but mine is as accurate as I can make it. I mean its not the gun if I miss it me holding the gun back at that range. They are good out to 300 yrds or so in the new 580 ranch rifle form. The older ones are good to about 100 yrds. After that they tend to string with out a barrel strut in place. But like someone said they go bang everytime.

Not sure if I trust wolf ammo much after my friend pressed the slide relese on his larue build and it discharged. From what I was told it was ammos fault, he said the primers weren't set in properly. I didn't see it I was just told that.

I think I've only ever shot Wolf and Bear through mine. Everything still looks good so far.

Putting bullets into a semi-automatic gun inside a house when you have no safe direction to discharge it is asking for an accident. Something my dad always said is once an arrow is let go there is no calling it back, so don't draw the string unless your sure you intend to fire. I apply this to guns also, don't load it unless you intend to fire it.