Q2's on sale!!!

grapesmuggler27

Fack! What the duce! I was so concerned with locating my track bike I wasn't looking for deals on tires. NOW THAT I HAVE MY TRACK BIKE....I need some new rubber.

Damn it. I sent an email off to a guy Nick provided info on. We'll see if they can still work out anything on the Pure. If not I'll have to get the inferior Q2's. :D

i like the q2 better than PP 2ct. i think the pures are supposed to be somewhere between the pp 2ct and the power ones, so we'll see. I got a set of the pures and q2's waiting for me to use.

I like my Pures. I got a reply back from David at SBTS. Not as cheap as the Q2's. I wish I knew how they stack up against the Pures. I might just have to put them on and see.

the pures were like just a bit less than 200 shipped a few months ago.

race tires were VERY cheap.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got off the phone with TJ, my Q2's should be here sometime on Thursday. My new chain and sprockets should be at the shop already so I need to pick those up as well. Figured I'd try a -1/+1 combo seeing that most tracks are on the short side distance wise.