Q2's on sale!!!

grapesmuggler27

Relevant info:

To succeed an already great tire is a worthy accomplishment, but to improve upon the already excellent Dunlop Qualifier tire is an achievement worthy of praise! Now available from www.RidersDiscount.com Dunlop Sportmax Q2 tires are the ultimate solution for street (and trackday!) riders who want the best tires for their bikes. We have these tires in stock ready to ship and they’re on sale! Call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817 to order today!

We have the following tires sizes available with free shipping to any address in the lower 48 states:

120/70 + 160/60 combo = $183

120/70 + 180/55 combo = $190

120/70 + 190/50 combo = $195

120/70 + 190/55 combo = $199

To order yours, call TJ at 866.931.6644 ext 817 for fast, free shipping!

these are fantastic tires. good enough to last a full session on the slow side of advanced level pace and still have chicken strips.

i would order some of these but i have entirely too many tires in my house.

just mounted a set of pilot pure.....damn i have never ever in my 11 years of road biking seen a set of sportbike tires this low....SHIPPED!!!!!!!!

I picked up a set of pures for myself around this price and plan to use them for some track riding.

dunlop needs to make a tire with touring compound in the middle and the q2 side compound. i would nom nom them up like wut wut in the butt

I havent tried q2s, and my only experience has been with a set of powers, but i thought the roadsmarts were great for me. lasted almost 2 seasons of riding well over 6k miles.

dunlop needs to make a tire with touring compound in the middle and the q2 side compound. i would nom nom them up like wut wut in the butt

Roadsmarts are the shit! You can rape the shit out of them in all aspects of riding and they will love it.

Just ordered a set. TJ said, "let the guys on the forums know that we're running low on the 190 combos."

so you liter bike guys need to act fast if you're interested.

As always, Riders Discount blew me away with their customer service; or rather, TJ blew me away with his customer service.

The line was busy when I called the first time. I called back 5 mins later and left TJ a message. Within the hour he called me back and got my order taken care of.

I've had multiple awesome customer service experiences with TJ, so no hesitation whatsoever to recommend him as a go-to vendor for stuff like this.

does anyone know if they're selling rears only by chance?

I didn't ask, because my wife would have crucified me, but I think they'll cut you good price (with the same free shipping) on 2 rears and a front if they have the stock to support it.

I want to say someone on the WERA board mentioned that they bought 2 rears and a front and thanked TJ for "hooking him up" with the extra rear.