Dyno tune needed <---

skulls

Talk to DTM Brian on here. There well be an ohio riders meet and great at his shop with discounted pulls some time in April. To lazy to look up the date right now

april 8 or 9 i think

Probably can end the thread now, I doubt anyone will suggest you take it anywhere else :D

Just wondered if we still get a OR discount or not , what's

He charge 200 correct ?

I think he's still offering some off for OR folks. Not 100% sure.

http://www.dynotunemotorsports.com/

Dyno Tune Motorsports

Owner: Brian Turner

Address

311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119

Telephone

(614) 778-8984

E-mail Address

MobileDyno@aol.com

Posted from another thread I made about a year ago.

"Mail Order" or "Canned" Tunes are not a guaranteed tuning solution for your motorcycle. You can take 10 of same make and model of with the same modifications and each tune will be a little different to get the same results. The advantages of a custom tune allow you to both maximize the peformance of your motorcycle while maintaining excellent ridability and longevity to your motorcycle's engine. We do not tune just for wot and max power. Our custom maps include changes to all rpm's and throttle positions. A number of our customers are amazed at the difference in their motorcyle after a custom tune.

A custom map usually takes 1-2 hours. The number of pulls varies.

What makes DTM different from other bike shops

Keep in mind when doing a custom map you are not just doing pulls at WOT. To do complete map I start at 100% and work backwards. Pulls are made at 100%, 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%, 10%, 5%, 2%, 0% covering as much of the rpm range as possible.

Air/Fuel ratio targets are as follows (Percentages are Throttle Positions)

12.8 to 13.0 @ 100%, 80%, 60%

13.5 @ 40%

14.0 @ 20%

14.7 @ 10%, 5%, 2%, 0%.

It has been my experience that these targets offer the best of everything including max power, throttle response, engine longevity, fuel economy.

I would like to add one more thing. I am sure there are good shops that know how to correctly tune a bike. With that comes a cost that is typically close to double what I charge for a custom map. My back ground in Automotive Tuning has given me the experience and knowledge to provide custom tuning for bikes that I will put up against any shop. :)

Please proceed with this thread.

I have been there when you have tuned some bikes , think you do an awesome job , just looking to see what was out there . Ill give ya a yell soon . If not this weekend probably next . Might have to use a generic tune just for this weekend . Want to try to get out to the meet saturday and i still have to do a battery , oil change and the tune .