fresh meat from Waynesville

ohioSV

Whats up everyone!

I'm Rick! 4 weeks ago I bought my first street bike, a 2005 SV 650N. I'm new to the streets, but not to motorcycles. I've been riding on the dirt for the past 8 years. I started to ride competitively 2 years ago, starting out with a small harescramble, then moved up to the ACES enduro series races. I had to cut that endeavor short due to my time constraints being that I'm also going to school at the university of Cincinnati for mechanical engineering technology. So I did the next best thing, put the dirt bike up for sale and bought a street bike!

Found a gem of a SV at my local dealer, Clinton County Motorsport. It fit me like a glove and the price was right, so I could not pass it up. In the last month, I've put about 600 miles tearing up the back-roads of Waynesville, Lebanon, Oregonia, and Spring valley.

I'm looking forward to engaging with fellow Ohio riders.

I've put about 600 miles tearing up the back-roads of Waynesville, Lebanon, Oregonia, and Spring valley.

:welcome: If you ever want to see those roads really get torn up, join a few of us on a ride sometime. ;) I know all those too being that I went to Clinton Massie back in the day.

SVs are girls bikes. Just thought you should know...

I lol'ed when I saw your signature. Thanks for the heads up...

:welcome: If you ever want to see those roads really get torn up, join a few of us on a ride sometime. ;) I know all those too being that I went to Clinton Massie back in the day.

I used "torn up" in a figurative manor (im a newb, I cant tear up a wet paper bag...)

Thats for the welcomes, everyone!

• Upvote 1

thanks for the welcomes everyone. Waynesville is a speck on the the map. If it wasn't for that one light at the intersection of 73 and 42, you would never know its there.

Welcome. S V,s are cool, Party on Wayne

Party on Garth.