Got the SuperHawk out last night...

Beegreenstrings

HOLY HELL YES! I am in love! Jetting is just a slight of hand off. Which way I have no freaking clue! I am guessing when I say she is rich.

Anyway. I have rode it, like the day after I got it for about 2 miles.

I got her out last night and took her for a ride... WWOW!

Sucks going down our road because all the cendars still on the road, but i guess that is better than salt.

But, bike is extremely FUN! I had a blast riding it. I know that it shoots past the speed limit on state route 60 in second gear :D

I am going to have to teach myself all over again... restraint sucks! Not that I would run 150mph everwhere but a 80mph speed limit would be nice, when you have a bike that breezes past the standard 55. :D

Just think how you would feel on a bike 12 years newer lol :lol:

You know... I dont get it? This bike looks better than new? Great condition. Clean not a scratch anywhere except the windshield (a given) and it's a Vtwin. I am not a big Suzi fan or I would have been looking for a Busa, but remember I was looking for a RC before I talked myself into this.

Oh and one more thing (gunless) :D J/K

Get a bike already. Jeez!

Thank-you! :D

You know... I dont get it? This bike looks better than new? Great condition. Clean not a scratch anywhere except the windshield (a given) and it's a Vtwin. I am not a big Suzi fan or I would have been looking for a Busa, but remember I was looking for a RC before I talked myself into this.

Oh and one more thing (gunless) :D J/K

Thank-you! :D

He is saying that bikes have changed a lot in the last couple years and they are way more powerful and much lighter

ehh... you are only suppossed to do the speed limit, right? what good is it to have a 14K bike that will run 200mph but you can only do 55-65 on the roads and highways? I am happy with what I got.

I should say I would take a newer CBR but I just dont like the newer 1000XX or whatever it is. Looks goofy? To me