3 bedroom house for sale - $110,000

Casper

Posting this for a friend:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/reo/2272006950.html

Well maintained ranch-style home on the north east side of Columbus. Mature trees, and great neighbors!

Extra deep 1.5 car garage with workshop in back. Built-in cabinets to tuck away your tools and yard supplies!

Three nicely sized bedrooms on first floor. Bathroom recently painted and newly tiled tub/shower!

All Appliances stay in open kitchen with new sink and hardware. Beautiful pergo flooring in the front living room and eating/dining area.

Fabulous finished basement with canister lighting in the ceiling and freshly painted. Bookshelves galore as well as plush carpet. Extra large laundry and storage room with access to oversized crawlspace with even more storage space!

Pristine yard with original landscaping in the back. Large fenced-in back yard perfect for entertaining or playtime! Two-Tiered freshly stained deck off the sliding glass doors great for barbeques or relaxing!

Contact Kathy Naumoff at Kathy.Naumoff@KingThompson.com for details!

3kf3oc3l55O25W45S4b3ie558388a2dd711a8.jpg

3n83o73pa5Y25U25X3b3i5a44f4b0132e11e1.jpg

3p03oa3l75Q65X35R3b3i0d2824d891681813.jpg

3n43kb3m55U35P35S2b3i977d2d1a16eb102c.jpg

I don't know that neighborhood/area, but looks like a good deal.

Quite comparable to my house in layout and price. Our mortgage (with insurance) is like $845/month for anyone wondering if they can afford that. That's with 3% down or something equally ridiculous.

I don't know that neighborhood/area, but looks like a good deal.

Quite comparable to my house in layout and price. Our mortgage (with insurance) is like $845/month for anyone wondering if they can afford that. That's with 3% down or something equally ridiculous.

It'd be $573.81/mo for 30 years at 4.75% plus taxes/escrow/PMI/etc with nothing down. A buddy of mine does mortgages. He's able to get 4.75% FHA loans right now (with decent/good credit of course). I can pass his info along to anyone interested. Good guy, been a friend of mine for years.

that doesn't make sense to me... Ours is like $615/month (plus ins., etc.) for 30 years at 3.25%, and we paid $105k; maybe $107k after the closing costs of the refinance.

either way, I'm lost on how the house can cost more, the interest rate can be higher, the term can be the same, but somehow that mortgage would be lower?

that doesn't make sense to me... Ours is like $615/month (plus ins., etc.) for 30 years at 3.25%, and we paid $105k; maybe $107k after the closing costs of the refinance.

either way, I'm lost on how the house can cost more, the interest rate can be higher, the term can be the same, but somehow that mortgage would be lower?

Your payment probably includes escrow, PMI, etc. I didn't include any estimates for that stuff.

Correct the difference is made with Escrows and PMI, but if you broker the deal like I did you can possibly find someone who will fund the loan through your friend(a broker Im guessing) with LPMI or lender paid, it saved me about 150 a month on my payment since I didn't have 20% to put down.

Either way bump.