First day of spring...

ohiomike

I had to bust it out Saturday. In to Zanesville and then to South Zanesville over to Crooksville and home to Blue Rock on the dual sport. With about a hundred stops to make on the way. IT was fun though.

The fiance was bitchin at me, about how fast I was going. I told her I never broke 65 :D and her reply was how fast were you getting there though?

At the speed of fun :D

I did about 50 MILES Friday and about 20 Sunday before the rain started(had a late start). The pot holes are ridiculus. The are everywhere and they are deep.

its probably because i drive a big ass truck but its easier for me on the bike to avoid the potholes and be less shaken to hell around here :D

its probably because i drive a big ass truck but its easier for me on the bike to avoid the potholes and be less shaken to hell around here :D

I tend to hit the potholes with my truck and try to miss them with the bike. I went to Tremont for lunch on Friday. Trying to dodge the holes around there was like an obstacle course.