Best gun for shooting a weatherman????

jerben

This is reason #4 on the list of why to wear all the gear all the time and to be sure your bike is in perfect condition. In this state you never know when you will be riding home in a thunderstorm. :wtf:

I've already been caught in two storms so far this season, certainly not by design but it does happen.:rolleyes:

The actual getting wet part doesn't bother me all that much, it's the guy in his Lexus shaving, reading the Wall Street Journal and checking his e-mail on hos Blackberry while it's raining that bugs me.

The actual getting wet part doesn't bother me all that much, it's the guy in his Lexus shaving, reading the Wall Street Journal and checking his e-mail on hos Blackberry while it's raining that bugs me.

Can't argue with that logic other than rain doesn't cause them to do that. It happens daily.:wtf::( Those twits and the woman with the makeup and cell phones while yelling at the youngin' in the back seat will get you also.:nono:

I commute in Ohio on my moto about 11 months out of the year...rain is just something that makes for a good test of your riding skills. Always be prepared. I wear a full riding suit, but always keep a secondary small rain suit for those days the weather man lies! hahahaaaa