New Kahr.

zx3vfr

I've been in the market for a pocket 380 since the day I sold my lcp for God only knows what reason. I was thinking about getting a keltec p3at because well I can't let customers know I'm carrying and doing manual labor with anything bigger than a pocket pistol, well chances of popping out of a t-shirt and freaking people out. So I went over the my local gun shop, looked at the p32, p3at, lcp, tcp, body guard and then I saw the Kahr P380 and it was lvoe at first sight. I handled her a minute and told the guy to get he paper work. I am so happy I got this thing, and can't wait to get to the range with the woman on sunday to shoot a bit. but here it is

picture.php?albumid=1237&pictureid=13493

My small collection includes

H&R Pardner 12ga, with +7 round tube, was my grandfathers this is HDSG

Benelli Nova 20ga, my first firearm purchace ever, use it for clay pidgons

FNP45, this is my IDPA gun if I shot IDPA, but ince it has a tac light it's my night stand pistol and will also be my side arm for civil war

Ruger SR9c, this is my daily carry piece when I'm not at work

Walther p22, training, traiing and more training, it has a good bit of muzzleblast for a 22 so it keeps me on my toes

Marlin circa 1962 22lr, was my neighbors, a famiyl friend bought it at an auction wound up back in my hands 15 years later.

Ruger 10/22, because everyone owns one

Rock River Arms LAR15 Tactical Opertator II, because one day, there will be zombies or angry mobs at grocery stores.