I hate computers

Bad324

they are the worst when they won't work right, like not booting up and won't even let me boot up in safe mode when it was working fine all morning

a big fuck you to all those assholes that make viruses and shit. you've turned a good day into one where I want to kill

just take a bat to it and your problems will be solved :D

i brought in a pipe from the garage and thought about it, the boss looked at me and thought i've gone off the deep end

i brought in a pipe from the garage and thought about it, the boss looked at me and thought i've gone off the deep end

Been there done that. Kinda how I feel about my laptop right now it lime to freeze for no apparent reason.

Been there done that. Kinda how I feel about my laptop right now it lime to freeze for no apparent reason.

yea im pretty sure i know how this one happend this time but what really annoys me is that my "virus protection" said it caught it and cleaned it and it was good to go, just restart for maximum performance. When I did that is when it wouldnt boot back up.

and before you apple fanboys chime in, its my work computer and we are will always be PC. I'm far too cheap to buy my own comp for home when i can do whatever I want on my work provided one :D

yea im pretty sure i know how this one happend this time but what really annoys me is that my "virus protection" said it caught it and cleaned it and it was good to go, just restart for maximum performance. When I did that is when it wouldnt boot back up.

and before you apple fanboys chime in, its my work computer and we are will always be PC. I'm far too cheap to buy my own comp for home when i can do whatever I want on my work provided one :D

Yea, my computer cashed on meanwhile ago ands some settings were screwed up. My track pad works when it wants to and when it decides to work it's fine. I'm just too lazy to wipe it and reinstall all the programs. After my trip this summer im gonna look into a new laptop. PC all the way :D

Yea, my computer cashed on meanwhile ago ands some settings were screwed up. My track pad works when it wants to and when it decides to work it's fine. I'm just too lazy to wipe it and reinstall all the programs. After my trip this summer im gonna look into a new laptop. PC all the way :D

im gonna take it home and let my roommate look at it, hes a computer wiz/nerd/engineer. IF he cant fix it I'm just gonna reformat, thankfully i just backed up last week

im gonna take it home and let my roommate look at it, hes a computer wiz/nerd/engineer. IF he cant fix it I'm just gonna reformat, thankfully i just backed up last week

Yea, Im sure once I do that it I'll work fine hopefully.

virus protection does not do shit! i get like 10 computers in a day at geek squad that have up to date anti virus and spy ware protection but they still got a virus, although most of the time it is because they clicked on a pop up that said "you have a virus, click to remove" and by clicking they get a virus lol.

who knows. the only site i had never been to until today was one with an article about the browns and bengals wanting to draft the same player and i wanted to know who the hell they were talking about. my dumbass luck/fault

children, learn how to use malwarebytes. then if you still fail, learn how to boot into safe mode with networking, THEN run malwarebytes. it's not hard. it'll fix the majority of your virus/malware issues.

if your data is really corrupted, then you done fucked up real bad.

children, learn how to use malwarebytes. then if you still fail, learn how to boot into safe mode with networking, THEN run malwarebytes. it's not hard. it'll fix the majority of your virus/malware issues.

if your data is really corrupted, then you done fucked up real bad.

thats what got me so royally pissed off, is that it wont boot to safe mode. Its either F8 or F5 and neither will do it. I can hit F12 for the Dell Boot Options page but that doesnt solve my lack of safe boot issue