I hate computers

Bad324

w/o networking, not with. don't need it to fix broken stuff.

yeah, but what if it's outdated by like 85 days? wut nao smart gai?!!!?!?!1!?!! WHERE IS YOUR GOD NAO?!?!??!!?!!1!!?1?!

children, learn how to use malwarebytes. then if you still fail, learn how to boot into safe mode with networking, THEN run malwarebytes. it's not hard. it'll fix the majority of your virus/malware issues.

if your data is really corrupted, then you done fucked up real bad.

+1. I came home from a doctors appt this afternoon to find that my son and his friend who's sister watches my kids after school managed to acquire a virus on this machine. A neat one too, with a new desktop background and everything. A reboot in SM and a malware scan and we're back to normal. Apparently I am going to have to show my son the safe way to seez bewbs on the interwebz.

jump on the apple bandwaggon and problem solved :) thats what I did. love the mac.

yeah except they are extremely over priced.

look on their website. the mac pro has 3gb of ram. if you want to upgrade it to 6gb its 225 dollars! 3gb of ram does not cost that much.

if you want to add a second 1tb HD its 150 bucks! a 2tb is THREE HUNDRED. are you kidding me? a 1 or 2 tb drive does not cost that much!

god forbid you add another "superdrive" which is their fancy name for a dvd burner. they charge 100 dollars for it! this is a 20 dollar part they are charging 100 dollars for.

jump on the apple bandwaggon and problem solved :) thats what I did. love the mac.

yea i was waiting for one of you...if you read the thread you'd see why its not going to happen ;)

so i decided to say fuck it and try to reformat and now it wont even do that. Anybody in Cleveland area want to help a functional retard when it comes to computers out? :D

When I put in the windows disc it got most the way through then said somethiing about a fatal error from an I/O device

you people make me laugh...ive never had a problem with my PC that couldnt be solved in 20minutes

i had a great running laptop, gave it to my girl and after a year that thing barely runs - boots so slow you might as well take a nap while its booting, and overall is just a pile of shit....

i dont know how you people are so hard on computers - my girl is the same way, and she only goes on facebook and cscc website lol... she gets more viruses and problems from that than i get from those sites PLUS pr0nz

you people make me laugh...ive never had a problem with my PC that couldnt be solved in 20minutes

i had a great running laptop, gave it to my girl and after a year that thing barely runs - boots so slow you might as well take a nap while its booting, and overall is just a pile of shit....

i dont know how you people are so hard on computers - my girl is the same way, and she only goes on facebook and cscc website lol... she gets more viruses and problems from that than i get from those sites PLUS pr0nz

ive had good luck with computers up until the last year, this is the 2nd mind boggling bullshit thing that i havent been able to fix in an hour myself

the only bad one i got was when i let someone else use my computer and they clicked some link on facebook and it edited my registry files so i could delete the virus but on startup the computer would automatically install it again...had to unplug internet and then edit registry files and stuff to fix it....other than that, havent had anything major that safe mode and malware scan wouldnt get

and i only use free anti virus programs....people who pay for it are suckers lol, microsoft provides it for free

My wife's laptop is about the same way. Mine is fine, and I use it a lot more, go to many more sites from googling gor info, etc... I guess I just don't understand. :dunno:

My wife's laptop is about the same way. Mine is fine, and I use it a lot more, go to many more sites from googling gor info, etc... I guess I just don't understand. :dunno:

i dont get it either man...women are the quickest way to take a nice computer and make it stop working lol

i dont get it either man...women are the quickest way to take a nice computer and make it stop working lol

Well stop buying junk ass computers and the shit won't break when we use it.. Or it could just be all the pr0n we watch... Yay that's it!

Douche!

:D

My wife gets pissed at me because I always ask wtf she does that messes our shit up. She will always call for me because for some odd reason whenever she gets online it fucks up. I tell her I never get that when I'm on here. Then she goes off because I'm blaming her.

My wife's is the same way. I do so much more on my laptop than she does, and I'm constantly trying to fix hers. I never have issues with mine. Granted she's got xp and I have 7, but I have no idea what she does to that thing.

Damn windows 7 blue crash screen...

bluescreen-fail-double-fail.jpg