Uncle Pink sent me...

TomF

I've been warned before coming here, but I'm brave.

I may or may not know a Black Tod (who only uses one D???)

I may or may not own a dual sport (Don't hate me...)

I may or may not have been a member of Detroit Sport Bikes in the past.....

I may or may not work for a holster company (I hope my first post doesn't get me an infraction.....)

I have seen the Asian Afro....and I'm gonna chop that thing off with a set of hedge clippers next time!

• Upvote 2

I may or may not work for a holster company (I hope my first post doesn't get me an infraction.....)

I have seen the Asian Afro....and I'm gonna chop that thing off with a set of hedge clippers next time!

You had me at "Uncle Pink". Welcome.

:nono: Real men have names that end with 2 d's! Uncle Pink fails at this. and quite possible many other aspects of life. But we still let him hang out. (not that I get any say in the mater.)

Become a sponsor ASAP and hook us all up with killer deals! I need a good holster for my XD SC.

Oh, and welcome.

Hey Tom, you couldn't correct your spelling? I can feel another avatar change coming soon. My afro is just about to start falling so it will be coming off soon.

I found this noob at the holster manufacturer and can't wait to get him out on a group ride to initiate him to Ohio roads. Even though he rides a dual sport he might fit in around here.

Michigan sucks!

Hey Tom, you couldn't correct your spelling? I can feel another avatar change coming soon. My afro is just about to start falling so it will be coming off soon.

I found this noob at the holster manufacturer and can't wait to get him out on a group ride to initiate him to Ohio roads. Even though he rides a dual sport he might fit in around here.

Michigan sucks!

Never met a Michigan fan that could ride. That includes Fonzie. :lol:

I like this guy already!! :D

Hey Tom, you couldn't correct your spelling? I can feel another avatar change coming soon.

MewwHaaaHaaaHaaaa :cool:

My afro is just about to start falling so it will be coming off soon.

You gotz it lookin' like this now??

kid-from-kid-n-play-high-top-fade-530x422.jpg

I like this guy already!! :D

MewwHaaaHaaaHaaaa :cool:

You gotz it lookin' like this now??

kid-from-kid-n-play-high-top-fade-530x422.jpg

Not quite there yet but I haven't cut my hair since the weekend before the bike show at the IX center. It sticks straight out everywhere just like Nancy from the cartoons.

I don't know if I like having Tom here. Now I'm going to hear about all the stupid things I say in the firearms forum personally. Plus I'm sure the rest of his shop giving me shit.

I take my invite back, go away you dual sport riding, Michigan loving, gun nut and leave me alone to say all the stupid shit I want to without having to hear about it.

Never met a Michigan fan that could ride. That includes Fonzie. :lol:

It's a good thing I was born and raised a Sparty....

I'm off to the Firearm's forum to make fun of Pinky a bit. Catch you all later.

How you doin' glasses012.gif

We frown upon ankle biting around here but it's usually the guys jumping on a new girl. I didn't know you were that pimping, good luck with gen3flygirl she might be able to handle you.

Tom even knows one of the other black guys on here, where you at Inyazz?

The more shit I get about stupid stuff I say from you means the longer and faster you're going to have to ride without stopping to eat when we finally get out for a ride. If it's bad enough I'll leave you in West Virginia and tell them you're from Michigan so they will have their way with you.