Holy mother of chrome! (R1)

NinjaNick

ive seen a 99-02 r1 body style bike in person that was all chromed out like that, look like they dipped the whole bike in the take. Looks even more stupid in person, especially when its not clean. Funny thing was the owner had spent all that money in chrome and it sat in a bike shop for more than a year cuz it had electric problem and wouldnt run right.

That's so Wanda Sykes.

I'd ride it, don't get me wrong.

i see a seat, pass. pillion, pass. peg bracket, brake reservoirs, brake lines that still need done. Windshield too, prolly.

Tires too. Don't forget the tires.

the owner wouldnt happen to be silver surfer would it?

If you hover your mouse cursor over the image in the OP and then look at the URL for the image, it would appear as though the owner <might be> 50 cent.

That would explain a lot.

If you hover your mouse cursor over the image in the OP and then look at the URL for the image, it would appear as though the owner <might be> 50 cent.

That would explain a lot.

Yeah I think it is. The title on Brocks website said "50 cent R1". It was under CUSTOMERS RIDES and then you select R1.

it would appear as though the owner <might be> 50 cent.

In light of new information, namely the owner being a gun toting, slightly crazed gangster:

That's a sweet bike! Please 50 Cent don't turn me into the next Ja Rule, I don't want to be a 'wanksta.' :cry: