8 Month Old Dog Needs Good Home

SPDLR

a%3EIMG958171.jpgIMG958171.jpgGot a text from a good friend today who knows someone who needs to find a good home for their 8 month old pup Ricco. He is a very good dog and has his shots and is healthy, Not fixed. Located in Geauga County. Pm me if your interested In getting more information. Thank you

IMG958171.jpg

a%3E

I havent found out exactly what he is yet but im guessing Pit/Lab mix. Im sure the owner is asking around too so i dont know how long he will be available. Thanks for the help though.

Edited by SPDLR

I think the owner is not exactly sure what he is, Must have been a rescue. But Mutts always make for a good, loyal dogs. I guess the owner has decided that they are not home enough to have him, he is in his cage 8-10 hrs a day.

Owner surrenders make me so mad sometimes, but I have to respect when people do what's best for the dog.

I emailed my friend that picture. He's got a pit sharpei mix that looks similar to Ricco. We'll see what he says. I'd offer a temporary home if we didn't already have a foster dog. Plus we'll be out of town in a couple weeks.

Neutering isn't that expensive - if that's all that's preventing someone from adopting him, I'll throw some cash at that cause. He'd be clipped before he was allowed at any rescue I know of anyway...

Redkow, I agree with you. If giving him up makes for a better life im all for it. At least he wont be treated like an inmate for the rest of his life. Alot of the time i feel more for animals than i do humans...because they cant help themselves. They live in out world unfortunately. Super Nice of you to offer to help. Thanks man, and thanks to everyone else who has taken the time to look.

looks like hes got some pit and some rott in him

Yeah i agree. Hes got some cool markings.

personally, I'd love to meet him, but right now i'm sitting in class posting, adn my wife is home with our dog and foster dog.

Any new additions are ultimately her call :D

:bow::D