Wisdom Teeth Suck

Jst2fst

Got all 4 of mine pulled in '02. Just got numbed. Watched him do it all. The crushing and cracking sound was erie, but it was a wild experience. He gave me a syringe that I'd fill with water to squirt in the holes after eating to get food out. It worked very well.

i havent had mine pulled but with the stories of sedation I have one.

I was missing two teeth and they never came in, well I ended up getting the implants. When they put me under to drill into the bone (there was using nitrous) I kept telling them I could feel stuff (even though I couldn't) and they kept cranking it up. It was sweet! lol.

Got all 4 of mine pulled in '02. Just got numbed. Watched him do it all. The crushing and cracking sound was erie, but it was a wild experience. He gave me a syringe that I'd fill with water to squirt in the holes after eating to get food out. It worked very well.

Same here. When that first tooth came out it felt like his pliers had slipped off the tooth until I heard the tooth plink into the kidney bowl...

Same here. When that first tooth came out it felt like his pliers had slipped off the tooth until I heard the tooth plink into the kidney bowl...

Yea I felt them a bit but no pain so all's good