Should we move the dyno day to sunday?

DTM Brian

Sunday works for me. Saturday is a no go due to kids soccer. Plus the wife an I heading downtown early to drink so we can handle the last CBJ game of the year. :facepalm:

Edited by cmh_sprint

Bicycles have put down 1-3hp.

perfect, I should be fine then. :) Just need to figure out if it makes sense to bring the shorter gearing or the taller gearing. I'd rather ride there on the tall.

Yamahopper? :D

Well, the hopper has a 65cc big bore kit on it, with a domed piston (high comp) and a puch head. Also has a custom (biturbo for puch) exhaust, a pw50 rear diff (taller gearing), bigger tires and I bumped the carb jet from a 67.5 to a 90 and put a K&N conical air filter on it.

Supposedly by law these bikes had to make under 2hp from the factory. Considering I upped the top speed from a GPSed 28 to 46 so far I think I have realized a horsepower increase. :)

Oh, I also relocated the foot pegs to use BMX pegs on the engine mount bolt and put some cruiser pegs on the front axle. This thing is totally "chip foose"

IMG_0703.jpg

OK, so yes, to ruin the surprise, if I can make it down I might dyno the hopper. The duc is at Ducati Indy being rebuilt anyway. :(