Should we move the dyno day to sunday?

DTM Brian

SATURDAY! :D

Being serious right now in elementary we had a play called "It's Saturday"'kinda like the song its Friday but way much better. This thread brought back some old memories.

Now back to the Dyno Day I vote Saturday.

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!

I won't make it Saturday. I might make it Sunday.

Don't plan around me though, I might not make it either way.

In all honesty you're probably going to piss people off moving it without an obvious rainout day of.

Well, the hopper has a 65cc big bore kit on it, with a domed piston (high comp) and a puch head. Also has a custom (biturbo for puch) exhaust, a pw50 rear diff (taller gearing), bigger tires and I bumped the carb jet from a 67.5 to a 90 and put a K&N conical air filter on it.

Supposedly by law these bikes had to make under 2hp from the factory. Considering I upped the top speed from a GPSed 28 to 46 so far I think I have realized a horsepower increase. :)

Oh, I also relocated the foot pegs to use BMX pegs on the engine mount bolt and put some cruiser pegs on the front axle. This thing is totally "chip foose"

IMG_0703.jpg

OK, so yes, to ruin the surprise, if I can make it down I might dyno the hopper. The duc is at Ducati Indy being rebuilt anyway. :(

I saw you talking about it in another thread a while back, and that's what I figured you were talking about! It might top out better than my Ninja 250! :eek:

:lol:

It all depends on what I end up with for work. If I can get 2 Saturdays in a row off, I'll try to make it out for a little while, have to be home before 2 for a kids birthday party.

I might be able to make this if it's saturday. Wife has an interview in C-Bus at 11 am. i might just have to come with her. But most likely driving. we shall see. Maybe i can talk her into riding down and getting a sitter for the daughter. but sunday would be a no go.

Glad to see my pain can bring some light into your life. :nono:;)

10 years and only 1 appearance post season... and on the other side you has Detroit with 20 consecutive post seasons.... it must make you wanna eat some sleeping pills...:D

10 years and only 1 appearance post season... and on the other side you has Detroit with 20 consecutive post seasons.... it must make you wanna eat some sleeping pills...:D

You have no idea. My only saving grace is that my true favorite team is the Canucks. I just hope they don't pull their normal, post '94, playoff tricks.