Knee Draggin Issues..

Bluezx6r

Hey all,

First of all I know it shouldn't be done on the street but...

I have been having a hell of a time getting a knee down in my leathers. I feel that I get so close but no contact.. I Lean completely Off the bike knee out and slowly bring the bike over. No matter what speed or corner. Any Ideas for me? :confused:

I try not to force it, I try to make it natural but no go. As far as the tires I don't really look I look through the corner. I put my knee Directly out from my bike before I get to the turn, The i place my head between the handle bar and mirror. Sometimes I mix it up to try and get better results. I do have a track day coming up. I have the motoseries days coming up.

It would scare me if I would touch a knee down on the street. What am I missing about this knee touching, what does it mean to touch a knee while riding on the street? I have chicken strips on my tires though so what do I know. Does it mean that you are in control of your bike and able to go fast? Does it mean that you are leaned way over but not going fast?

I agree, I get to caught up in not touching. I feel that I could do a corner faster if i could touch. But I dunno.

If you're spending your time thinking about getting your knee down, you're not thinking enough about the corner. Knee dragging does not make you faster.

Edited by jporter12
Spelling