New Crown Royal Black

Beegreenstrings

If you are a Crown fan, something will be telling you to try it.

Take it from a crown finatic, it is harsh. If you like Jack or Gentleman jack you might like it.

I am a canadian whiskey fan and enjoy the smoothness of crown. Jack and other kentucky bourbons tend to give me heart burn. This does the same.

Just a FYI. has the Crown flavor, but burns just a tad like Jack.

Interesting, do you know anything about the Crown XR?

Guy I work with bought a bottle of Crown XR for almost $200 or something. He's had it for a year and is saving it. He said it's limited because it's from a recipe that disappeared when it's factory burnt down a long time ago or something like that. Sounded interesting. I told him to buy the bottle of Louis XVIII for $1800 at the local store.:lol:

Guy I work with bought a bottle of Crown XR for almost $200 or something. He's had it for a year and is saving it. He said it's limited because it's from a recipe that disappeared when it's factory burnt down a long time ago or something like that. Sounded interesting. I told him to buy the bottle of Louis XVIII for $1800 at the local store.:lol:

my dad has both 2 bottles of XR and a bottle of louie

If you are a Crown fan, something will be telling you to try it.

Take it from a crown finatic, it is harsh. If you like Jack or Gentleman jack you might like it.

I am a canadian whiskey fan and enjoy the smoothness of crown. Jack and other kentucky bourbons tend to give me heart burn. This does the same.

Just a FYI. has the Crown flavor, but burns just a tad like Jack.

Put it in Mexican coke... the natural sugar is AWESOME!!...

Interesting, do you know anything about the Crown XR?

Had some of that when the bro in law returned from Irag.

Good but not worth the money. all you are going to do is piss it out later.

I have had just about everything they make up there in that factory/distillery.

The XR was good. The regular crown I like better. The black was whoa! The SR was nice. Same as the XR though, not worth the extra money.