FS: Joe Rocket Honda Jacket Sz.46 $75.00

KruelHouse

So I scooped up an A*s jacket last season, and I never got around to listing this one.

It's a black and gray perforated/mesh jacket. I could go on about the back pad, shoulder, elbow armor, but that's pretty much understood already.

Though it's used, it's in great shape, and clean...

And now for the coup de grace... There's still a slight aroma of my "Man Essence" which emanates from the delicate fabric. Dubbed the coup de grace because gentlemen, you'll be straight KILLIN' the ladies in my "KruelHouse-scented" jacket... Oh, and ladies, you can purchase this and feel the security and warmth that my exotic scent will wrap you up in.

Just kidding around, but seriously though... Buy my jacket!

See pics:

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x458/kruelhouse/?action=view&current=2011-04-10_11-23-42_418.jpg

http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x458/kruelhouse/?action=view&current=2011-04-10_11-23-42_418.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1182.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fx458%2Fkruelhouse%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3D2011-04-10_11-24-20_722.jpg

Peace!

Well how does it actually fit you and what size clothes do you usually wear?

Looking at Iron Pony's size charts IT should be OK.

I am not fat or anything just tall and that puts a cramp on a lot of things.

I am interested.

I will be in Johnstown area Sunday afternoon.

Edited by Beegreenstrings

Well how does it actually fit you and what size clothes do you usually wear?

Looking at Iron Pony's size charts IT should be OK.

I am not fat or anything just tall and that puts a cramp on a lot of things.

I am interested.

I will be in Johnstown area Sunday afternoon.

It fits me pretty well. It's a little long at the arm for me (I'm only 5'10-ish, around 190). I always wear a back protector (Icon Field Armor Vest) underneath. Whenever it was cold, I could wear the back protector, a tee-shirt, and a thick thermal-like long sleeved shirt underneath. With the back protector, the front of the jacket would hit me right at the waist, otherwise it's just below (but not by much).

To give you a better idea, my suits are sized 42R. Some fit comfortably, some may be a little snug at the chest depending on the cut. My ideal sleeve length is about a 33-34 (depending upon the cut).

I hope that this helps, and if you want to just try it on, that's not a problem.

PM me with any additional questions.

Did the "Man Essence" sell you.....

If so... I have some items that I need you to rub your "essence" on so I can sell them....

:lol:

The essence has to be secreted naturally over a period of time... You can't just rub it right out and apply disparate household goods.:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...