well being a dumbass caught up with me today.

cOoTeR

I've witnessed that before with about 9 bikers around the 150mph range in the middle of nowhere once on US42 between South Charleston and Cedarville. A cop was sitting on side of road and didn't do anything. You can see the road fade into the blue sky it's soo long, flat, and straight. MILES of straight.

So, I heard this happened. ;)

This wouldn't be us Daytonians coming back from Dyno Day a couple years ago, would it?

• Upvote 1

Sorry to hear that man. I've been seeing cops having people pulled over everywhere lately. April must be ticket anything that moves month.

Yeah, I've been seeing people pulled over nearly every day on 270, around 161 and 3 exits.

Oh and CHEECH...

Damn get off that 600 it looks like a unicycle with you on it brother! ;) One thing I hate about the supersports is damn they're tiny and made for little asian men.

image.php?u=3345&dateline=1302665350

:lol: Wow!

I've witnessed that before with about 9 bikers around the 150mph range in the middle of nowhere once on US42 between South Charleston and Cedarville. A cop was sitting on side of road and didn't do anything. You can see the road fade into the blue sky it's soo long, flat, and straight. MILES of straight.

So, I heard this happened. ;)

What kind of douchebags would do something like that?

This wouldn't be us Daytonians coming back from Dyno Day a couple years ago, would it?

I can't recall, but I heard that 600 riders were saying their bikes were struggling and were close to hit the limiter to just stay with the cruise. :lol: I just heard. I have no idea who this was.

What kind of douchebags would do something like that?

Isn't that right! Fucking dbags. :banana:

Each dept has their own chase/pursuit policy.

Some are ordered to pull over immediately and turn off emergency lights when "in pursuit" (minus felony stuff of course) and some will chase you until their wheels fall off for something as little as a turn signal violation.

I dunno guys. I'm not an angel by any means. I have a litre bike too. maybe I'm old fart who is married with kids, but riding triple digits on public roads is foolish at best. Your available reaction time to a soccer mom switching lanes or bambi trotting out on a back road will be non-existent.

Again, I'm no innocent preacher man, but spring time is here, but cagers' awareness is not. just becareful and really think if that extra 20 mph is really going to make a difference.

Otherwise get to a track. Then when you open her up to 150 mph and get passed by a 600cc bike, you'll see what real fun is. just my honest opinion.

stay safe guys...we've got a lot of time to ride, just make sure you can ride the whole time.

He does make that bike look tiny....

To be clear I wansn't attacking him, so hope he doesn't take it that way. Just saying he looks a bit big for a 600 or liter bike. They're small bikes. I enjoyed my 636 I sold before the 14 and I looked the same on it.

I dunno guys. I'm not an angel by any means. I have a litre bike too. maybe I'm old fart who is married with kids, but riding triple digits on public roads is foolish at best. Your available reaction time to a soccer mom switching lanes or bambi trotting out on a back road will be non-existent.

Again, I'm no innocent preacher man, but spring time is here, but cagers' awareness is not. just becareful and really think if that extra 20 mph is really going to make a difference.

Otherwise get to a track. Then when you open her up to 150 mph and get passed by a 600cc bike, you'll see what real fun is. just my honest opinion.

stay safe guys...we've got a lot of time to ride, just make sure you can ride the whole time.

I've probably hit that speed 2x since last year MAYBE. It's not something that is fun to do all the time or I want to do all the time. Also, I've done the track and it was fun, but nothing I want to always spend money on. I'm not interested in lap after lap of same asphalt. Just what I feel. I like powerful bikes and the street. :cheers: I have a wife and twin boys myself and that's another reason I don't get crazy like I use to. I'm more into a quick blast of acceleration and turns, then any top speed stuff.

Pretty useless for instant on

Oh yeah, I had a radar in my car and they will blast you real quick so your radar will be useless. They love surprising people with the instant turn on to surprise their radar and give them a ticket.

Edited by NinjaNick

I can't recall, but I heard that 600 riders were saying their bikes were struggling and were close to hit the limiter to just stay with the cruise. :lol:

The way I head it, some 125lb Jew was having a hard time just keeping his bike from sailing away at those speeds....

To be clear I wansn't attacking him, so hope he doesn't take it that way. Just saying he looks a bit big for a 600 or liter bike. They're small bikes. I enjoyed my 636 I sold before the 14 and I looked the same on it.

Thanks, I've been working out. I'm up to almost 2 burrito bol's in one sitting. I'll start looking for 9 foot chopper BRUMBRUMBRUMmobiles that I can trade this in for.

:D