Broke into my car AGAIN last night

BeastieSSSC

so i made on post on here earlier this week about my driver side window being smashed in for them to not take anything since my car has absolutely nothing in it worth a dime. I woke this morning to find now my passenger window mashed to pieces on the ground. I dont know if this is some sick joke or my ex gf found out where I live now. The guy (and yes im assuming guy) opened my glove box again to take everything out of it and throw it all over my car. He actually found my tiny Sirius headunit in my center arm console but he left that on the seat for it to get rained on. Im sure he could of at least got 10 bucks for it. But either or, im now going to sleep on my porch with my 1911 and wait until he goes for my rear window.

Onward to the bmv's motorcycle riding course today to finally get my full license!

you should probably stop pissing people off.....

J/K having your car broke into sucks. I had it happen to me a long time ago at one of my old apartments. Sorry to hear, hopefully you catch them next time.

when my wife did her clinicals at grant they told her when she parked her car to take everything out of it an leave it unlocked that way at least she wouldnt have to repair any windows, doors, or locks...once again im glad i dont live in the city

Not knowing the layout of your parking area, maybe one of those hunting trail camera mounted some place concealed but with in range to take of car? or is there no place to hide a camera or too many people walking by that will fill up the camera? Or maybe you dont have an assigned parking spot, so then ignore my post......

It is all off street parking and we very rarely get the same parking spot twice. We are onof the only houses that doesn't have some sort of parking in the back. I liked the idea of the baby monitor. The shitty thing is we don't live in that bad of a neighborhood. It is simi close to campus but most of the neighbors are younger couples with kids or grad students.

This is what I use. With an extra sensor unit. One is mounted outside pointed at driveway. It goes off when animals walk by. Annoying, but mounted lower and pointing up avoids that. And the other I just leave it lying inside the car. Cheap. Silent alarm. I think Home Depot has them. I'm not sure what the range on them would be.

http://www.amazon.com/Skylink-HA-318-Household-Alert-Motion/dp/B000EN69DU

from the product description of the house hold alert motion:

"Motion detecting range of HA-318T Indoor/Outdoor Motion Sensor:40 feet."

oops, I meant the transmitter/receiver distance. Not the motion sensing distance.

I've had mine go off when trucks drive by at about 80-100 feet.

Harbor freight Has a cordless driveway alarm its a motion sensor that works off batteries about the size of a pop can has good range its either 400 or 1000 feet. Put it in or around your car. under $18