Ready to Drag Your Knee at Mid-Ohio?

MidOhio-PTR

I am going to do both days. Since this would be my first track day I would be more of a liability to you. With Dub & My you already have 3 bikes to haul. I will think of something. Most likely I will see yo guys up there.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for the 7th as well as a few others. Anyone have info or plans on garage rental. Can't find it on mid-o website and plan on bringing my family. Would be much easier and safer for my kids than just being out and around the paddock.

I'm in for the 7th as well as a few others. Anyone have info or plans on garage rental. Can't find it on mid-o website and plan on bringing my family. Would be much easier and safer for my kids than just being out and around the paddock.

I rented a garage.. All u do is sign up for a garage on the website or call and give a credit card to reserve garage.. its an additional $50

Im paid for the 6th but could probably have them reschedule for the 7th....

come on the 7th. I know myself,andy. josh (ducati guy) jason (twisted) and his wife theresa are all going on the 7th. U need me to switch up my trailer to haul your bike and gear?

come on the 7th. I know myself,andy. josh (ducati guy) jason (twisted) and his wife theresa are all going on the 7th. U need me to switch up my trailer to haul your bike and gear?

Ducati fag won't be there. He tried to get off work but they wouldn't let him because 2 others took off the same day. I don't think Jason and Theresa are going either.. I don't think Jason can get off work. That is why he is doing Putnam this weekend.

I hate you all doing the 7th. If 2 other people weren't already off all week and I had to get an exception to take thurs/fri off work Id be there too.

Andy, are you going to be big or little spoon in Grattan next weekend?

I prefer little spoon.. it makes me feel safe and secure ;)

Ducati fag won't be there. He tried to get off work but they wouldn't let him because 2 others took off the same day. I don't think Jason and Theresa are going either.. I don't think Jason can get off work. That is why he is doing Putnam this weekend.

Well it's been a week or two since I last talked to Josh. That stinks.

Possibly. I was thinking just riding up and I think my gf might come in my car later. I'll talk it over with her and see what she is doing and let you know.