Does this make anyone else angry, or just me?

SWing'R

I don't know if it's my dogs lack of balance, or my driving--or both--but my pup has the wear the seatbelt harness. Else he keeps falling off the seat at stops, bounces into the door in turns and would most likely jump out of the window for a squirrel or dog.

What was the saying...? Something like: 'Motorcyclists understand why dogs like to hang their heads out of the car window'.

I bet the truck was in the fast lane holding up traffic huh. ;)

I don't flip out about it, but I don't like to see it.

Those are usually farm dogs, not your run of the mill wimpy house dog. If you drive around with you dog in a seatbelt, just know that the other dogs are laughing at him.

lol

are taxidermies of people allowed?

Jackass tried to get taxidermists to do that.

What about patents who let their kids ride in the bed? Or good ol' boys who ride in the back? Seen them both recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, HANDS. They can hang on.

I don't know if it's my dogs lack of balance, or my driving--or both--but my pup has the wear the seatbelt harness. Else he keeps falling off the seat at stops, bounces into the door in turns and would most likely jump out of the window for a squirrel or dog.

:lol:

If you drive around with you dog in a seatbelt, just know that the other dogs are laughing at him.

He's a poodle, he's used to getting laughed at :D

Pet owners like this make me almost as mad as pyramid scheme people.
I bet the truck was in the fast lane holding up traffic huh.

You guys, you kill me. :rolleyes:

Edited by SWing'R

Kids can hang on, sure. Doesnt mean I'm going to do it to

My son. Think they can hang on in a panic stop? Not

Oh by no way was I implying it would be a "good" idea. Just that they can

hang on where animals can't.

Dad used to let us ride in the bed of the truck when we were youngsters. We loved it. Not sure if I'd be comfortable letting Isaac do it' date=' but I'd probably allow it once, or twice. I mean, I let him ride on the back of my motorcycle... :dunno:[/quote']

Well make him wear full gear in the back of your pick-up. Helmet, jacket, gloves, pants....

For me it depends on the dog and speeds. We had a 150lb Doberman who physically couldn't fit it a car so he rode in the bed. My dad bought his new truck with an extended cab so the new Doberman could fit comfortably. Or mini pin jumped out of a golf cart to chase a squirrel, he wore a harness after that.

How am I the only one who questioned why someone was filming at that very instant. nothing was going on? almost like it was setup.... weird...

Looks like PTZ (pan/tilt/zoom) security camera footage.

My pup chow lab mix (14 years old) wears a seat belt in the car.

I don't get mad, but I feel sorry for the animals that I see that have to ride in the beds of trucks. What gets me pissed it the little dogs on the drivers lap, as they drive. Not only is that not safe for the dog, but it could cause a wreck.

Since all my rides have the option to go topless, and I do worry about the bugs hitting her eyes, I have thought about goggles.

http://www.amazon.com/DOGGLES-ILS-Sunglasses-Protection-Shatterproof/dp/B000FS07EQ

My pup chow lab mix (14 years old) wears a seat belt in the car.

I don't get mad, but I feel sorry for the animals that I see that have to ride in the beds of trucks. What gets me pissed it the little dogs on the drivers lap, as they drive. Not only is that not safe for the dog, but it could cause a wreck.

Since all my rides have the option to go topless, and I do worry about the bugs hitting her eyes, I have thought about goggles.

Amazon.com: DOGGLES ILS Sunglasses - Protection from UV Rays for Your Dog - Shatterproof and Antifog - Chrome Frame/Smoke Lens - X-Small: Kitchen & Dining

I hate this!!!! It's such a stupid thing to do. Puts others at serious risk if the dog gets in the way or the owner is too concerned with the dog.

seen this truck accident... 5 dead for sure just from what I could see, possibly more walking dead...

The dog thing pisses me off. However, I do let my dogs walk around on the seat in the back when we go to the vet. Other than that they do not travel unless the hunter and I go to the bird fields. But no I do not agree with them riding in the back of a open pick-up.

My dogs ride in the back all the time, why? Because they're too stinky to ride up front :). Even though it might be dangerous I ride a motorcycle too. I've heard about many more accidents that way, dosen't stop me though. For the record my dog loves it.

My dogs ride in the back all the time, why? Because they're too stinky to ride up front :). Even though it might be dangerous I ride a motorcycle too. I've heard about many more accidents that way, dosen't stop me though. For the record my dog loves it.

swingr will rip off your head and shit down your throat.