CHAIN WAX or BIKINI WAX

myhondas

Been using Maxima Synthetic Clear Chain Lube and I am just tired of cleaning up the mess it makes of my wheel, swingarm, and chain guard.

I have been told that Castrol's Chain Wax is really good and doesn't fly off like this crap that I've been using. Problem is...I can't find anyone that carries it up here in the Cleveland area. Anyone know where it might be available? Has anyone used it and concur with the reviews it has.

thanks in advance....:)

+1 for Maxima, no opinion on Castrols version have not used it but I am sure it is similar . Wax makes a HUGE difference on the amount of mess and I never saw any measurable change in chain wear/life between the lubes and wax. My advise is to use it at the end of a ride...chain is warm so it gets in there better plus the bike then sits for awhile while so it dries.

This is the best possible shit to use.. Ive convinced many here to use this and they have all loved it. Available at lowes. No mess, no fling, multipurpose. Shit is amazing and cheap.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_213197-39963-D00110101_0__?productId=1059839&Ntt=dupont&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl__0__s%3FNtt%3Ddupont%26page%3D5

036121191570lg.jpg

This is the best possible shit to use.. Ive convinced many here to use this and they have all loved it. Available at lowes. No mess, no fling, multipurpose. Shit is amazing and cheap.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_213197-39963-D00110101_0__?productId=1059839&Ntt=dupont&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl__0__s%3FNtt%3Ddupont%26page%3D5

036121191570lg.jpg

I keep meaning to pick this stuff up and try it, glad to know its at Lowes now

If the chain lube is flinging off, your putting it on wrong, i've used maxima and many others and have never had an issue with it flinging off. Are you wiping off the excess lube and letting it dry before you ride? that is the most common issue, is that no one wipes off the excess.