My new Wee-Strom

garvinzoom

Sharp, I like it! Ready to get it filthy on the gravel and fireroads?

:D

Yeah, need to get a better feel for gravel though. It feels strange on a bike, I love tearing down some gravel roads in my car though...lol.

Nice ride! Love the white with silver rims, that's the best looking scheme the Stroms have ever come in. When my Vee's paint is due for a re-shoot, I'm doing white and having the black rims bead blasted.
be sure to paint the front fender and front fairing too so peeps wont think you ran out of paint. :D

Next picture better have that bike dirty! Honestly all the Wee's I've seen have looked like they have been through the ringer.

It's a good thing!

Enjoy the new ride!

Yeah, need to get a better feel for gravel though. It feels strange on a bike, I love tearing down some gravel roads in my car though...lol.

Key to gravel is to relax your grip, let the bike move underneath you and don't fight it. The back WILL move around, but keep the front pointed where you wanna go and it'll track.

The throttle will bring the back back to traction through the turns if it breaks loose.

Key to gravel is to relax your grip, let the bike move underneath you and don't fight it. The back WILL move around, but keep the front pointed where you wanna go and it'll track.

The throttle will bring the back back to traction through the turns if it breaks loose.

Thanks for the advice!

• 1 month later...

Well, not so new anymore but thought I would put up a few new pictures. Did some more loose gravel today and still cant get the feel, it is better though....never had a dirt bike so that is probably part of my problem. Crowned roads with gravel are fun also...lol.

Since the last pics I have added the GIVI crash bars, skid plate, Hepco & Becker racks and luggage, adjustable windscreen bracket and possibly some other things...

These pictures were taken at the Tri-Valley wildlife area. http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/Home/wild_resourcessubhomepage/WildlifeAreaMaps/SoutheastOhioWildlifeAreaMaps/TriValleyWildlifeArea/tabid/19975/Default.aspx

IMG_1586.jpg

IMG_1578.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

Well, not so new anymore but thought I would put up a few new pictures. Did some more loose gravel today and still cant get the feel, it is better though....never had a dirt bike so that is probably part of my problem. Crowned roads with gravel are fun also...lol.

Just keep at it, you'll get more confidence. Bike looks good with the goodies on it.