Why do this to a vehicle?

scottb

kinda like a real life version of this...

mm%20(63).jpg

that might just be a toy, but I would burn that thing with the quickness. Could be because I have a hard on for keeping classic cars classic, especially a GTO (in which my future holds)

Sad thing is too, when they jack the ride up in the air like that, it rides like farm tractor! Ever watch the driver and passengers in one of those donks, as they go down a bumpy road, or pull into a parking lot??

that might just be a toy, but I would burn that thing with the quickness. Could be because I have a hard on for keeping classic cars classic, especially a GTO (in which my future holds)

ooh, then you'd have loved (or hated) my second car. 67 with amber headlights, raked with 235's on the back, and a 6.6 under the hood.

3" spring spacer on back along with air shocks that were always under full pressure.

evil_tempest.jpg

"if you can't manage to stop, smile as you go under."

edit: very similar to this one, just more dramatic/aggressive, larger rear tires, etc...

67_00002_3.jpg

Edited by magley64

"Ghetto" is the ruination of things that make sense. Fashion with no form, show of opulence while living in shit, it's a bizarre and stupid world filled with very stupid people flapping their arms in vain.

What the ghetto makes fashion just naturally repulses me.

My Dad has had his '65 since he was 17 and just spend the last year and a half restoring it which is my love of GTO's

76700_1579154473177_1065113833_31339945_5589408_n.jpg

Everytime you post pics of that car I get a little chub.

"Ghetto" is the ruination of things that make sense. Fashion with no form, show of opulence while living in shit, it's a bizarre and stupid world filled with very stupid people flapping their arms in vain.

What the ghetto makes fashion just naturally repulses me.

Very true.

I always see this stuff down at my buddy's car lot in the ghetto.

seen this one today and thought of this thread...

5659844948_e129eaed0a_z.jpg

that looks very much like the Taft and Reading intersection when you off 71

ah yes across the tracks...I stayed my ass away from there as much as possible

you wanna know something...I've been helping my buddy since the summer of 09 and the people aren't really that bad. once they get to know you, they actually come around and bullshit with you like normal everyday people.

I was nervous at first but quickly realized that if you treat people with respect, you get respect. 90% of the people that come in the lot are nice people.

even the drug boys like us. one of them even stood up to a dick customer one day (misunderstanding on the customer's fault about the title saying the car was a different color) he threatened to shoot the dude if he kept talking shit to us. they tell everyone in the neighborhood to leave us alone too.

that's when you know they like you.

i often sit down there by myself. I don't keep money on me. but so far no one has ever threatened me or come in and gave me an attitude.

Edited by serpentracer

you wanna know something...I've been helping my buddy since the summer of 09 and the people aren't really that bad. once they get to know you, they actually come around and bullshit with you like normal everyday people.

I was nervous at first but quickly realized that if you treat people with respect, you get respect.

even the drug boys like us. one of them even stood up to a dick customer one day (misunderstanding on the customer's fault about the title saying the car was a different color) he threatened to shoot the dude if he kept talking shit to us.

that's when you know they like you.

yea I would imagine if you're there all the time it would definitely help make friends but when you're a 19 year old college kid from the burbs, its a bit intimidating. After living in Clifton for 5 years, I quickly got used to it and stopped caring but my buddy got jumped one night when he was working on his car at some garage his uncle was renting over that way so I just kindly stayed the hell out

I find it's usually the younger dudes that do shit like that. the older guys seem to stick to themselves.

I can't speak for everyone but it seems like they don't care to even try to mess with us or the lot.

we did have a radio stolen back in 09 before I started working there. that's one of the reasons he asked me to help him. I watch the lot when I can so he can do his errands and auctions.