Help me please!

jschaf

Let's go riding northeast ohio sportbike riders. After the long winter I need to go on a good ride. I'm open 5/7, 5/28, 6/11. I was out local today for a bit & decided I'm definitely going thru twisty withdrawl. What say? Middle of the pack, lead, follow, I don't care. Let's get a Ohio river ride (or at least Coshocton area). (No, I'm not cool enough to have a scooter.)

Start your own thread if you like. I just want to go on a good road ride & nobody's stepping up to the plate in NE OH.

thats cause its still shitty out.. as soon as the weather breaks there are going to be a lot of good rides up here..

thats cause its still shitty out.. as soon as the weather breaks there are going to be a lot of good rides up here..

The weather was good today. It's supposed to be good next weekend. It's certainly not "shitty" when it's 60 degrees plus. Lets get some enthusiasm going here.

This coming weekend is bad for me... but we'll get out. Hell, I bet if you just show up at the local 'meet spot' at any given weekend, there's bound to be a group heading out.

My ol' lady drove by yesterday and said there was a mixed group there...

This coming weekend is bad for me... but we'll get out. Hell, I bet if you just show up at the local 'meet spot' at any given weekend, there's bound to be a group heading out.

My ol' lady drove by yesterday and said there was a mixed group there...

Sounds good. I've tried the local meet spot (SR83 & Circle K) & ended up solo. Appreciate a post or a PM. Thanks.

Next Sunday CORE is doing a ride to WV for lunch. Hit me up in a PM if you want details. The pace will be brisk' date=' with no stops until the Ohio River. Twisty roads are definitely on the menu, as well as pizza.[/quote']

Sounds like a CORE ride to me, "brisk"... I chuckled

One man’s brisk is another man’s boring pace, I have tried to refrain myself on describing pace because it is so relative to someone’s experiences. No one wants a fast guy showing up to make fun of me.

I just finished up a class I was taking on Saturdays and my Sundays were booked with what I couldn't get done on Saturdays. Let the riding season begin! Well this coming weekend is bad because of mother’s day but I'm more than ready to start riding after that. I need to get my riding legs under me to get ready for the scooterific ride to the river. That might be a good route to scope out on the sport bikes.

Let's go riding northeast ohio sportbike riders. After the long winter I need to go on a good ride. I'm open 5/7, 5/28, 6/11. I was out local today for a bit & decided I'm definitely going thru twisty withdrawl. What say? Middle of the pack, lead, follow, I don't care. Let's get a Ohio river ride (or at least Coshocton area). (No, I'm not cool enough to have a scooter.)

if the weather is good I'm sure a couple of us will be riding around coshocton this Saturday the 7th

One man’s brisk is another man’s boring pace, I have tried to refrain myself on describing pace because it is so relative to someone’s experiences. No one wants a fast guy showing up to make fun of me.

Well this coming weekend is bad because of mother’s day but I'm more than ready to start riding after that.

Thanks for reminding me it's Mother's day on Sunday. Thanks all for the invites for the Sunday rides I can't ride Mother's day now that I've been reminded. I think I'm just going to head South from Circle K @ Royalton Rd. & 83 at 8 am this Saturday. I plan on doing only about 250 miles or so I can get home fairly early. Anybody else that wants to go is more than welcome. My pace is adaptable. Cheers.

LOL it is 90 miles south for me to get to bolivar to meet up. So yeah the rolling out by 9 am is gonna be early and freaking cold. That means i need to leave my house before 7 am.

where in berea are you? Should only be 60-70 miles the way I know. I used to work a couple exits south of Bolivar and it was 60 miles from Richfield

If's its the same bolivar I ride to it is 20 miles south of canton which is over a hour south of cleveland. No i think It is 87 miles to be exact.

Paul if it is to (in the 40) cold I might need to put a wind breaker over my full perf leathers is all.

If's its the same bolivar I ride to it is 20 miles south of canton which is over a hour south of cleveland. No i think It is 87 miles to be exact.

Paul if it is to (in the 40) cold I might need to put a wind breaker over my full perf leathers is all.

well thats why I asked where in Berea and what way ya take down. My old office was 15 mins south of Bolivar and it was 60 miles for me so I suppose you're more right than I originally thought

It only used to take me an hour but then again I was on 77 the whole way almost always doing 80-90 til I got to Canton limits

If you're really interested' date=' I'll send you a PM with the map. You can meet us on the way down. Makes more sense to me. :dunno:[/quote']

Yea depends on the weather go ahead and pm me the map.