sport bike riders of central ohio.

bertman85

Sense this is the first day in which seems like forever there is no rain. I am trying to put a group togeather to go for a hour or so ride this evening. I live in a Town called fredericktown that is a few min north of mt Vernon. If you want to go, post on this page and we will set a meeting point. Planning on meeting at 5:30-6:00.

Edited by bertman85

Where are you planning on going? I have a bunch of time this afternoon, so I'm riding down to cbus at least. I will most likely be doing similar to the csba route. If I am still out by then I will join up

Depends on where everyone is comming from. Like to pick a rout about in the middle of where people live. That way, when people need to get home they can just branch off and not have a hour ride home. What town are you from?

Township highway 89 its called curve road seems interesting :p . You should consider gahana if your gonna be close to cbus anyway :p its gonna be a great night all the people that melt are gonna be commin out.

Anyway shoot me a text im headin out for a bit.

I might be up for that. Its about an hour away from where I might be at though. If I am riding with someone I have no problem because then I won't get lost haha. I'll text you ringo, I will be starting to ride in like a half hour

Township highway 89 its called curve road seems interesting :p . You should consider gahana if your gonna be close to cbus anyway :p its gonna be a great night all the people that melt are gonna be commin out.

Anyway shoot me a text im headin out for a bit.

Curve road always has gravel in the corners. Not worth riding a half hour for.