Ok imprez lets see the knee.

Ringo

Wrecking doesn't make you a rider. Chicken strips don't mean shit either. Talk to anyone who has ridden with Uncle Punk. I hear he has huge chicken strips but will outride most anyone on here.

I hear he's got huge skidmarks too.

Talk to anyone who has ridden with Uncle Punk. I hear he has huge chicken strips but will outride most anyone on here.

I almost brought that up, I don't know about out riding almost anyone here but I do ride with chicken strips so that I have an extra margin of safety when cornering, it is quite on purpose that I do this. I can always roll it over more if needed when something unexpected shows up in a curve. I might hang off of my bike a little more than most to keep the bike upright so that I can lay it over to use the entire tire if needed but find it unsafe for my way of thinking to use the entire tire without a safety margin for street riding. I never judge someone’s riding ability by chicken strips because I have seen people with none who couldn't keep up when the pace got quicker and people with rather large ones who had no problem keeping up.

I hear he's got huge skidmarks too.

Did everyone know Justin had a party this weekend and didn't invite us?