ohio medical marijuana bill

John

I do see this passing, and am not totally sure if it will. I am just saying that if anyone has to take any meds, I would want to take the one that is 100% natural. And not man made. It's just a plant with buds on it that just so happened to be covered with crystals. This is known as THC. Oh, it just so happens when you smoke it or make brownies with it you feel a uuuuhhhhhhhh, oh yeah side affect!

Why should they tax it? Why not just de-criminalize it and leave us the fuck alone? There is no reason to tax me for a plant growing in my basement. :dunno:

Taxing it turns it into a cash crop, if the government is going to legalize it anyway, damn right they are going to make money off of it. They are the con artists of all con artists when it comes to money!

this is unfair as you would have to do a percentage of people driving while high as opposed to drinking which will never be available. i have never tried pot and feel no need to but whatever if it can be a form of revenue and help people then legalize it.. no skin off my back.. plus then i can buy stock in fast food and junkfood companies and make a fortune..:D

I like your thinking, I never thought of it as an investment opp!

Well sales will definitely go down for them if it's legal, the only reason I drink like I do is because I am trying to find a new job and drinking is a similar relaxing experience that is legal. If pot were legal I would probably stop drinking all together.

As far as weed is concerned it should be completely legalized.

Provide cheap vaporizers and the world will be a better place.

Alcohol is much worse. Anyone remember what a fat bastard I am?

thats alcohol for you. oh yeh

Oh and I used to get into a lot of fights at football matches back in England

Alcohol was there everytime.

Should alcohol be banned?

Fuck no!

Pass the spliff my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!