Full grown bear spotted

Ringo

Dont know if there is one of these but ill post one cause the info is nice to have.

Everyone can post just post the local hot spots for cops. Lately they have stepped up patrol in upper arlington at 5 points. Also on the merge from 16/161 to 270 north, i have seen a cop there the last 3 times i have been waiting to nab someone going around the blind turn.

Old Smokie's got them ears on.. and he's hot on your trail.. and he ain't gonna' rest 'till you're in jail. You've got to dodge 'em' date=' you got to duck 'em.. you've got to keep the diesel truckin'. Just put that hammer down and give it hell...[/quote']

finally it makes sense!!!

smokey

full grown bear

Smokey-Bear-Only-You-Posters.jpg

Old Smokie's got them ears on.. and he's hot on your trail.. and he ain't gonna' rest 'till you're in jail. You've got to dodge 'em' date=' you got to duck 'em.. you've got to keep the diesel truckin'. Just put that hammer down and give it hell...[/quote']

badass.jpg

Yep.

"Full grown bear" is CB lingo for a State Trooper.

"City Kitty or Local Yocal" is a local cop.

"County Mounty" is a Sheriff.

"Diesel Cop" is a Trooper or PUCO designated to check out truck logs

Several years back (late 80's early 90's) I was into the whole CB scene. Had an illegal 150w

kicker amp and everything. But, I was NOT a "Good Buddy" and always avoided the "Lot Lizzards" :p

Guess I should read the whole thread before posting ;)

Edited by SWing'R

"Eastbound & Down" is a kick-ass song.

On a 'convoy' to Florida, we had regular old walkie talkies in the various cars. There was a lot of "come on back now Snowman" and "Dyna, this is panther - what is your position?" (from Dead Man on Campus...)

I don't think it's possible for me to talk on any type of radio without clowning around.

uhh yeah read rider, this is the cotton mouth in the psychobilly cadillac cmon.

uh this is the cotton mouth and negatory on the cost of this ma-chine there red ryder. you might say i went up to the factory and picked it up... it's cheaper that way