Night waving

granda080

Jesus H Christ, I can't rep RR either...

Riding home tonight, lotsa bugs out. Tink,,,,,tink, tink,,,,,,tink,,,tink as theuy're bouncing off my face shield.

How do people ride without a helmet this time of year (or anytime at night)? June bugs hafta hurt if they nail you in the noggin...

Edited by jblosser
added 'you'

...why? It's dark out. :rolleyes:

Funny, I just got back in from a night right. Just a real easy, slow ride. Passed a bike and for some reason this crossed my mind. "I wonder if people wave at night. Yeah, I'm sure some do." :lol:

My most hated wave is the one across eight lanes of traffic on the highway. I just ignore 'em.

I've only done that a couple of times. Only when it was really cold out or raining and we were the only bikes out for miles. Kind of a "hey, you're just as crazy as me!"

My most hated wave is the one across eight lanes of traffic on the highway. I just ignore 'em.

:lol: Those guys kill me. I'm trying to stay alive in this traffic let alone give a damn that some fool is riding on the other side of the highway. :lol: "Yooohooo! Hey! Lookie! I'm a one of those motorcycle thingies too!!"

I don't wave anymore, unless it's wide open and the other person does it first. I just don't give a shit if they're on a bike, I don't know them. I got other things on my mind than scanning for other bikers going the opposite direction; especially in town with traffic and lights.

i wave til someone waves back... or my tennis elbow kicks in. someone WILL fucking wave to me, or there will be blood.

This made me laufff and lauff. LOLOLOL :D

:lol: Those guys kill me. I'm trying to stay alive in this traffic let alone give a damn that some fool is riding on the other side of the highway. :lol: "Yooohooo! Hey! Lookie! I'm a one of those motorcycle thingies too!!"

I don't wave anymore, unless it's wide open and the other person does it first. I just don't give a shit if they're on a bike, I don't know them. I got other things on my mind than scanning for other bikers going the opposite direction; especially in town with traffic and lights.

Wow. Who pissed in your wheaties?

I had a guy wave at me the other day in a truck. It wasn't just a friendly hand up on the steering wheel wave. It was a full blown, out the window wave. I started frantically waving back, flailing my arm allover the place. I almost tagged a mailbox I was laughing so hard.

I had a guy wave at me the other day in a truck. It wasn't just a friendly hand up on the steering wheel wave. It was a full blown, out the window wave. I started frantically waving back, flailing my arm allover the place. I almost tagged a mailbox I was laughing so hard.

I had a dude wave to me from a truck the other day too... must be some sort of motorcycle wave bandit.