Riders Discount.com

Likwid

I was looking for a PowerCommander and couldn't seem to find a good deal... checked the 1130cc forums and RidersDiscount.com is a vendor... they offer the PCV for $259 shipped....

DynoJet doesn't list the pre 2009 VRods on their list of bikes for the PCV but I had contacted them and they said it would work... the manager for RD actually double checked with me to make sure I knew ... it genuinely seemed like they care more about customer satisfaction than making a quick buck.

Anyway, check them out http://www.ridersdiscount.com/

riders discount is well known on WERA and just about any trackday/racing related forum. very good shop, and very quick on shipping too. good people.

wow, got my PCV in the mail today :)

That's the easiest install I've ever done... I'll ride it out but I'm betting I'm going to have to take a trip down to see DTM and get a custom map sometime in the future :)

definitely call TJ before buying anywhere else. By terms of their vendor agreements, he usually can't post the discounts/pricing online.

15% savings over the best price I can find online is pretty typical. When you're spending a couple hundred bucks, that adds up fast. Plus I've ordered everything from tires, to my pit-bull TRS, to piddly shit like knee pucks. EVERY TIME, TJ treats me (and my order) like I just spent 3 grand with him.

definitely call TJ before buying anywhere else. By terms of their vendor agreements, he usually can't post the discounts/pricing online.

15% savings over the best price I can find online is pretty typical. When you're spending a couple hundred bucks, that adds up fast. Plus I've ordered everything from tires, to my pit-bull TRS, to piddly shit like knee pucks. EVERY TIME, TJ treats me (and my order) like I just spent 3 grand with him.

I think TJ first responded to my email, but Mike ended up helping me and placing the order... man everyone I've talked to recommends these guys... why is it I never heard of them before? lol

everyone I've talked to recommends these guys... why is it I never heard of them before? lol

I think they run a pretty tight ship. Advertising costs a lot and either inflates costs, or cuts into profit margins.

Focusing on 'free' marketing on forums, and being fucking awesome at customer service means that they have very loyal customers, and do a lot of volume from a relatively small group of people.

Thanks for all the positive comments! We work very hard to provide the best pricing and customer service. We have decided to join the forum as a sponsor and look forward to hearing from you! Below is a link to our first post if interested. Give me a call or shoot me a PM if you need anything.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=77044