thread -80

FIJI-9-Brother

so i got a -80 points in the thread portion of my profile? idk what it means or why it happened. info please

Doesn't really mean anything. It's just a points system. The more you post and participate on the site, your points go up. Those points make the green and orange bars move.

<tinfoil>

where are your green and orange bars then?

</tinfoil>

;)

My "experience" points dwarf everyone else's, so it skews the playing field. To make it more interesting for everyone else, I've excluded myself from the experience rankings. You're the first to ask. :)

My "experience" points dwarf everyone else's, so it skews the playing field. To make it more interesting for everyone else, I've excluded myself from the experience rankings. You're the first to ask. :)

oh man....is it worth the ass-whoopin' to start commenting on THAT one....

That's Casper code for "I'm pretending like I got something planned, but really I'm just jerking your chain"

:D

I always wondered why Casper's bar was invisible

I always have something planned.................

My "experience" is mostly with dwarfs. Everyone else's seems to be with women. To make it more interesting for everyone else, I've excluded myself from the experience rankings since I really have done SOO many things I'm not proud of with many, mostly male, little people. You're the first to ask. :)

Thanks for the explanation. :cheers:

• Upvote 2