I need powder coating.

NinjaNick

I have had a price given to me that I really like, but was curious what others would ask from me as well to see where I want to go. It's for a swingarm. 30" long and 12.5" wide

Thanks for any quotes you can provide. :) Pm if you don't want to broadcast too.

Edited by NinjaNick

hey guys I have a powdercoating shop in Huron and have done a few jobs for some other member here on the forum.

NinjaNick your swing arm would be 125.00 that includes all the striping

and max I charge 75 a wheel for auto/truck wheels That price includes chemical stripping.

Mike

Sorry to jack your thread too Nick, but thats some fair pricing! - are bike wheels same price as auto/truck wheels? And would your oven fit a dirtbike frame?

:edit:

Just checked your website and answered my own question, I'll be in touch!

Resume attending Nick's needs;)

Edited by Hellmutt

Thanks guys, I was wanting to see what some prices were. So far AFI (Aesthetic Finishers) in Piqua told me $75 and I was wanting to know if there is cheaper out there. 30 minute driving distance helps me decide too.

http://www.afipowder.com/

Cheaper is not always good. I got burned by choosing the "cheap" route when I got my wheels PC'ed...and they turned out like shit. Recently, I've used these guys twice with awesome results. They are great at what they do and are always done at the quoted time.

http://www.performancepowdercoatingohio.com/

• 2 weeks later...
AFI is highly reputable so I'm not too worried about results.

Just bringing this thread back to life... I had my mid pipe ceramic coated by AFI a couple years ago with their near "chrome" finish. While the end result was not really chrome, it was still a satisfying job, and even beter that I did not have to mess with shipping it turned out good... The owner of the shop quoted me a cheap price that I couldnt not refuse, compared to Jet-Hot, and other big name ceramic coaters.

Is this a code word for blow. I need powder coating

:lol: My powder coating days are long over with.......ahh, age and treachery have prevailed and I'm becoming more and more like my folks always wished I was -- BUT, those were the days!!!!