Found 1.85$

Ringo

you should race mustang GT for higher stakes than that. surely, your dignity is worth at least tree fitty

and nobody cares how fast you went on 270. you're still just another slow two bit jack ass til you're sponsored by monster energy like grapesmuggler is.

and I still can't rep you.

you pulled over on 270 to pick up a dollar 85? or this your clever way of saying you and a group did 185 on 270 last night? because i find it hard to believe that your bike would come close to 185.....maybe 185 indicated, but not actual speed

;)

Lol is the fat fuck mad that he spent 10 dollars on ammo and not saving for a bike.

And my bike will do 193... idiot.

• Downvote 1

;)

Lol is the fat fuck mad that he spent 10 dollars on ammo and not saving for a bike.

Please let us know if you plan to make any of the group rides so that we can all not show up for your antics... :nono:

Oh yeah, the dollar sign comes before the numbers. $1.85.

edit: Tyler can diet and work out. You'd still be immature. :rolleyes:

Edited by jporter12

;)

Which ammo-buying fat fuck were you addressing? There are several here. Please be more specific.

Really man, grow up a bit.

If i said that it would be funny, tbutera spends his entire life hiding behind a computer because hes a fat ugly lowlife. Least i am actually out riding, 1500 miles in the last week and a half. Im bored and i post here to start a riot and it works everytime. Maybe if you were grown up like you claim i need to do. You wouldnt post on this thread. But because you are not mature you post here and it fuels my fire.

;)

If i said that it would be funny, tbutera spends his entire life hiding behind a computer because hes a fat ugly lowlife. Least i am actually out riding, 1500 miles in the last week and a half. Im bored and i post here to start a riot and it works everytime. Maybe if you were grown up like you claim i need to do. You wouldnt post on this thread. But because you are not mature you post here and it fuels my fire.

;)

high school logic

Start your BS in a flame thread. Not in the daily ride.

And by the way, he's not fat. He's big boneD!

So again please chillax or I can start your journey to another forum. :ban:

K?Thanks'Bye!

Says the guy who blew chunks in a mall. :lol:

I still <3 you though.

What...I was just giving the poinsettias in Easton a little drink that I didn't have room for anymore.

• Upvote 1