Found 1.85$

Ringo

Fuck you all...Mach 1.2 over the Mojave. 10k ft climb to 40k ft in roughly 4 seconds.

So you and some pilot joined the mile high club. Big whoop!

I still got you piddly M1.2 beat cause I shave with this!!!

gillettemach3.jpg

Now What???

How can a thread have so much win yet so much fail...?

i think we all know that it only takes 1 dumbass OP to fail it but with the combined efforts of some of the regulars a thread can be completely resurrected

Is it just me or is anyone one else thinking....That Dude, Todd 43 and Scottie stirred thier sperm donation together and had it turkey basted into Busahauty and Ringo is the result?

wtf dood. why would that every cross your mind? You have issues. :lol:

Is it just me or is anyone one else thinking....That Dude, Todd 43 and Scottie stirred thier sperm donation together and had it turkey basted into Busahauty and Ringo is the result?

eh he isn't funny enough to be offspring of TD and he's not nearly negative enough to be from Todd43....but a scottie busahauty combo sounds about right

ODPS Press Release. Pursuant to OC3244.990 new signage will be placed in areas know to be traveled by packs of Cephalopods. The first areas to be posted will be I-270 in central Ohio. Please take note of this public warning display and be on the look out for these smelly spineless creatures.

new-sign.jpg

• Upvote 1

I just spit coca cola all over the damn place. Thanks Todd.

winner, winner chicken dinner !!!!

How can a thread have so much win yet so much fail...?

:wtf: Are you losing your mind? It's OR, that's what happens around here! :lol:

This is news to anyone?

I'm surprised that ANYONE would question that. Especially someone that knows you!

Chevy is is just way off last night. Must have been a long day or something.

Fuck you all...Mach 1.2 over the Mojave. 10k ft climb to 40k ft in roughly 4 seconds.
and a trained monkey can hold the throttle open.

Was Lancelot Link Secret Chimp the pilot?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eypY1LnmiMA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Edited by jagr