Found 1.85$

Ringo

I remember a vehicle doing about 185 on a Franklin County freeway.

Got airborne and didn't know it. Turned the steering...

There wasn't a piece hardly big enough to spit on.

Ringo,

Stop posting stupid shit.

PLEASE.

I am not going to wish death upon you or make sexual remarks about your mom swallowing.

However please grow up.

And as far as you beating up on mustangs. I have a couple that would turn that XX black bird of yours into a chicken.

:)

Have a nice day sir.

Edited by DTM Brian
  • Upvote 1

And my bike will do 193... idiot.

Not a chance in hell, put a GPS on it and go for it. Either way.. I'm glad it will go that fast so on the next twisty group ride when I never do more than 75 I shouldn't have to wait more than 20 or 30 mins at each stop since you'll be making up time in the straights. You have an expiration date on your membership here

tbutera eats massive amounts of spaghetti because he's friends with Midget Todd.

Yes, problem how

Hey all I rode with Ringo and let me tell you he is fast as hell he said he kept up for what that is worth. So I'm sure he will show up and ride the CSBA ride saturday and when we get to 60 and 79 he will show everyone he is for real:nono:

Ringo,

PLEASE.

I am not going to wish death upon you or make sexual remarks about your mom swallowing.

However please grow up.

And as far as you beating up on mustangs. I have a couple that would turn that XX black bird of yours into a chicken.

Have a nice day sir.

Sounds like a challenge from a stand-up guy on here. I don't know shit about mustangs don't care. I wanna see this though. That way you can be put in your place and realize your not as good/cool/awesome/whatever as you think you are. Ringo your a d-bag on here. This is a great forum there is no need for someone on here trying to screw it up. Fall in line or please go away.

Has the challenge of all aspects of life been issued yet? It's already page 3 -- long overdue.

:lol: Dude, you posted that on page 1.

Ringo,

PLEASE.

However please grow up.

Have a nice day sir.

I believe this. I rode in a killer one with you and your tires weren't even hooking and it was quick. Some of your buddies are 7-8 second stangs right?

Edited by NinjaNick

:lol: Dude, you posted that on page 1.

I believe this. I rode in a killer one with you and your tires weren't even hooking and it was quick. Some of your buddies are 7-8 second stangs right?

7-8 second 'stangs don't stand a chance against Ringo and his flux capacitor powered XX :rolleyes:

I'll race Ringo right now.....in the rain.....with my wife on the back......Hell, I'll even fill my tank to the cap, carry 100 bucks in quarters, AND let him take a big shit before we line 'em up!!

I was given great advise on two occasions by my dad. One applies here... "If you find yourself in a hole, quit digging"

The other doesnt apply but still good.."If you want a threesome, rent them both"

"If you find yourself in a hole, quit digging..........this is to funny I was going to post this same thing kind of scary

Mines bigger and yes I want a cookie.

171.jpg

Impressive. I've done about 200 in one o'deez.

ch-53-helicopter.jpg

After a high speed low altitude pass mime was def bigger. Then you fast rope out the back with your massive Wang providing resistance all the way down said rope. God. Why did I ever get out?